Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

sheehy83 wrote: »
    There is a Player Index at the top of this forum where you can post your details and find other players on a specific platform. Best bet is to add some of the pc players there.

Ah, see it now. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 onlyspanner

invite to the crew on pc??. my username is: onlyspanner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

invite to the crew on pc??. my username is: onlyspanner

Invite sent there now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Invite sent to bandel1976

Invite sent to kevovek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 ShielSullivan

MrVicePres on PC, sent a request to join, have come across a few boards people online :)

Invites sent to mrvicepres & bertiealan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Can I get a crew invite name: SkyboyIRL

tuxy wrote: »
    Can I get a crew invite name: SkyboyIRL

Invite sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

• Advertisement

Invite sent to youngrichard

Anyone know xapnomarx ? They requested an invite but can't see nationality and profile is hidden.

Anyone know xapnomarx ? They requested an invite but can't see nationality and profile is hidden.

I usually just accept hidden profiles but request a friend invite on the social club . We have the link here to trace back if they give any trouble. It's usually grand.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I usually just accept hidden profiles but request a friend invite on the social club . We have the link here to trace back if they give any trouble. It's usually grand.

Wow....that's some willy nilly behaviour right there. I usually set up a skype call with them for a 3 hour interview before considering entry into the crew.

I meant to say, I handed out a few promotions in the crew. (Frankie may have been demoted by "accident")

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I thought I was able to promote guys too but I am on a lower tier so can only demote, wanted to promote one of the guys on XB1 who's been very helpful and always on to help

What's their name?

What's their name?

Rockstar name is trickybust

Not sure why you can't promote them that's weird. I promoted them there anyway.

Invite sent to Naomi-G

Thanks!
    Its probably because I am only in the lieutenants section, we can demote but not promote.
    Commissioners can promote and send messages in-game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

I thought I was able to promote guys too but I am on a lower tier so can only demote, wanted to promote one of the guys on XB1 who's been very helpful and always on to help

Thanks Max,
    My new motto will be " shoot first, ask questions later. "
    Think the power is going to my head already!!!!

We changed the crew rank titles around, taking inspiration from the Irish Army Officer ranks

It doesnt mean much to be honest but we haven't really changed them from the default ones until now.

NEW:

JmYtGd1.jpg

OLD:

cXJ4hrT.jpg

Invite sent to negevlol

I've changed the crew colour , Our Dear Leader Sheehy will be testing it later on.

Just to see what differences it will make. We can change it if its shite :pac:

It will affect the crew car colour, crew tyre smoke, parachute smoke & crew t-shirts... and maybe more that I cant think of.

I'll be on in about an hour if anyone is on and wants to get their finest boy racing tuners out of the garage and go impromptu racing. Begs Vin Diesel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Atlantan

Anyone know xapnomarx? They requested an invite but can't see nationality and profile is hidden.

That was me. Thanks for accepting. I'm not sure why my profile is hidden.. I'd previously had it set to public. Nationality is American but I've set it to Ireland on Social Club, since I live here now. Hope that's okay.. I'm a boards lurker.. not much of a poster, which is why I didn't post here first. :D

I'm on PC now, btw.. transferred over from 360.

Atlantan wrote: »
    That was me. Thanks for accepting. I'm not sure why my profile is hidden.. I'd previously had it set to public. Nationality is American but I've set it to Ireland on Social Club, since I live here now. Hope that's okay.. I'm a boards lurker.. not much of a poster, which is why I didn't post here first. :D

I'm on PC now, btw.. transferred over from 360.

Welcome aboard man, I'm on PS4 myself but hopefully you'll be able to find a few PC fellas online

At first I didn't really like the new crew colour but think I'm coming around...

3g3S7xxAvUKewAI_GVERxg_0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

At first I didn't really like the new crew colour but think I'm coming around...

3g3S7xxAvUKewAI_GVERxg_0_0.jpg

Liking the new colour so I am. Messing around with sheehy and the lads there trying it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Sorry Proco but this is my 2cents ...

mMAoHaF.jpg

Advertisement