Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xgc wed casuals

Options
  • 19-08-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

I'll be in around 3 for ae inj marvel and some kof

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Will be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Can't make Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

be in

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Lar_

be in at 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 alexmc

Hope I can make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'll go in for AE if anyone's up for it.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I'll pop in for a while after 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Is anyone going to be there for AE about 4? I think I'll leave it otherwise.

edit: Yeah gonna leave it, have to run a few errands anyway.

GG's to everyone. You were all very friendly to me and I appreciate that. I just could not get a handle on the PS3 pad. Not using that as an excuse, your all really good players. Gonna try and get a converter so I can use my sfxt controller and hopefully not resort to herp derp corps charges lol.

• Advertisement

alexmc wrote: »
    GG's to everyone. You were all very friendly to me and I appreciate that. I just could not get a handle on the PS3 pad. Not using that as an excuse, your all really good players. Gonna try and get a converter so I can use my sfxt controller and hopefully not resort to herp derp corps charges lol.

I've a converter you can try use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

When is the next one of these I've really got into AE these last few months and I'd love to play with some other good players :)

Jhax wrote: »
    When is the next one of these I've really got into AE these last few months and I'd love to play with some other good players :)

Generally if a casuals thread is put up and displays a message relating to AE games some people 'may' attend

Nutrient wrote: »
    I've a converter you can try use

I decided to get a sfxt pad for the PS3. It's identical to the one I use on 360 so that should arrive in a few days. Thanks for offering anyway.

Advertisement