Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strongman Type Training

Options
  • 19-08-2013 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd throw this out there if anyone around the area has any interest in meeting up for some strongman style training sessions at the weekends.

A friend and I are starting into this style of training and would welcome anyone else interested in giving it a blast, new or exprienced. We have some basic kit (farmers walks, light log etc.) with a view to hopefully getting more stuff.

Of course if anyone who wanted to come along had kit they would be willing to bring themselves that would be great.

Please note, neither of us are certified trainers/fitness instructors or the like, and intend on doing this for fun.

Venue would be outdoors and to be decided, most likely around the Tramore area.

Any interest please PM or reply on thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Going ahead with this Sunday morning, anyone interested please PM for time and location

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Another bump for this Sunday, anyone interested please PM for time and location

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

c - 13 wrote: »
    Another bump for this Sunday, anyone interested please PM for time and location

Good luck with that c13, do you supply cabers or do you have to bring your own;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

How did this go??

I would be interested but Tramore is out of reach most days for me as i have a job where i am on call 24/7 a lot and can't leave the city..

But i would like to hear how it is going, and maybe try meet up with you guys on an off day sometime and try this out..

Cheers

Advertisement