Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Special Maths Entrance exam?

Options
  • 19-08-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Didn't get offered my science choices in UCC.
    So now I'm limited to both my Engineering choices in UL (2nd and 6th choices) (LM080 & LM117).

Both courses require at least a OB3 in maths, I got a OC1 in the leaving cert.
    I have the points & lab-subjects for both courses, but to get in you need to pass (Minimum B3) UL's special maths exam.

Been going back over Maths for the last few days in preparation for their maths-exam on Thursday, but still fairly unsure of the possible content in the upcoming exam as information on past exams is fairly limited.

REALLY need to pass this exam.
    Does anybody know anything extra about the exam?
    Like, is it based off the Ordinary maths exam for 2013, or is it just fairly randomized? :confused:

Any help is really appreciated, thanks guys. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jay12845

Anybody have any info on it at all.? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

You might get a better response posting this in the UL forum where people would've done the exam themselves! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Good point parawhore, moved to the UL forum. :)

Advertisement