Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I cancel automatic recurring billing with 365 Online?

Options
  • 19-08-2013 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have noticed a recurring payment coming out off my current account and have just recently signed up for 365 Online. Is it possible to stop this payment using the online banking facility? This would be much more convenient than ringing or calling into my local branch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi NiallJC.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Depending on the type of payment method you used, it may be possible to cancel the transaction without having to visit your branch.
    If this was a card payment, you will need to contact the company directly who will arrange for the cancellation of the transaction for you.
    If it is a direct debit payment and you hold a ROI account, you can cancel this online. However if you hold a sterling account, you will need to contact your account holding branch and a representative will be happy to arrange the cancellation for you.

Please see here for a list of contact details for our bank branches.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement