Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty premises

Options
  • 19-08-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My wife is looking at leasing a property for a beauty/day spa. As this is our first time as such we are worried about any special regulations that would have to be on the building etc.

Sorry if this is a bit vague.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

This is off the top of my head, but I think you should be ok. We're quite fortunate here in Ireland that we've a generally regulation free business environment.

I'm not sure but the local council may require a change of use approval on the premises. This is usually reserved for the type of premises that is inclined to attract people hanging around e.g a chip shop. So while I think you should eb ok, you might check with the council just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Thanks DubTony I'll check it out!

Advertisement