Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone done a TEFL course with TEFLcoursesireland

Options
  • 20-08-2013 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Im wondering about how you found the course and what your thoughts on the course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianw1

This reply is a bit late but yeah I have just finished mine with them. Did the 120 hour course because of the summer discount, the 100 hour online was pretty challenging but manageable. Then last weekend was the 20 hour in-class which was great, now I just have to wait for my cert. Go for it, they are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 OutShout

I did one too! It was great. I really enjoyed it. I did the same as brianw1, 100 hours online, 20 in - class. Loved the in - class! Had a great couple of days, and our teacher was so helpful. I got a job in Spain as an English language assistant with Meddeas. You have to have a minimum of 120 hours for most year long jobs I was told! It was the same for the company I'm working with. :)

Advertisement