Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student wanting to do a Film Course

Options
  • 20-08-2013 7:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭

I'm 32 and been unemployed for the last two years. Been thinking about going back to do a PLC course in Film. Now around 6 year's ago, I did a Film Course in Colaiste Dhulaigh but had to drop out cause I was working full time Job at Nights and it wasn't easy to do both, so job came first.

Anyway at this late stage I just taught why not go back into doing a film course. I did a Media course last year and the film side got me back into thinking about wanting to study film. I checked on line.

I know Bray and Dun Laoghaire further education have film courses but the travelling would be a killer for me as well as money wise. Colaiste Dhulaigh would be out of the question.

I'm stumped on anything else. Plus would I be to late at this stage to apply.

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement