Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat exam results september 2013

Options
  • 20-08-2013 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

When does these yokes come out? im doing a degree and im in my 3rd year but i have a good few repeat exams.This year is my degree year so if i fail my repeats i cant progress to 4th.

Im worried about the shame that this will bring if i go into my 4th year not knowing i have failed my repeats only to drop out out 3 weeks or so
    later(estimate) because of failing my repeats :(

If i pass though and don't go in ill be 3 weeks behind in my studies.....

HELP! should i go in or not???

This is whats annoying about athlone most 3rd level institutes start back on the mid september 15/17 when the repeat exam results have come out the studients know where they stand when they go back.

But athlone does not why is this ?, they make us start back on the 3rd of september which is probaby so earliest any college goes back? its so frustrating and annoying they need to change this!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

Ehm well maybe you should try to avoid having so many repeat exams? I'm sorry if you had personal issues that prevented you from preparing for your exams in the summer but I don't think AIT should have to change its schedule to facilitate people who repeat exams every August because they couldn't be arsed to put the work in during the year. There's no shame in failing an exam if you tried your best so just go to your classes for the 3 weeks.

Advertisement