Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your quality of life

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭baker59

In my eyes Dublin is a nice place to visit, living there is grand if you haven't experienced living in another European City.

Currently living just outside the east of Paris (close enough I have a metro and I'm in Paris everyday)
    The Dublin bashing can be exaggerated. I love Dublin, I'm not from Dublin.
    It has it's problems but every place does. You adjust and learn what you can and shouldn't do. Same with every city.

The poster said they know Paris so I'll try and make comparisons. The worst part of Dublin city centre would be like Bastille (I like Bastille, it's lively). Not even as bad as Gare du Nord and nowhere near as bad as Pigalle.

Dublin is fine. You've lived in Paris and London, you'll survive and I hope you enjoy yourself. Nothing worse than living in fear and especially when there is no reason to be.

Advertisement