Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of getting a dwarf rabbit

• 20-08-2013 8:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone! I'm thinking about getting a dwarf rabbit (or any small breed) , I'm just looking for experiences with them, like what they are like as pets, what they need in terms of looking after, now big of a cage they would need (they would be kept indoors)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I've two mini lops. Kept outside in a hutch with access to a decent sized area in the evening. They are grand to look after. Feed and water them daily. Clean up every couple of days.

Rabbit proofing indoors will be a big deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

We keep our dwarf lop indoors, as a free range bunny. He is litter trained so it works really well. Bunny proofing wasnt that difficult either. Just had to make sure he couldnt get at any wires and provide enough chewy things for him.

Advertisement