Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Gough should I bother??

Options
  • 20-08-2013 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

I had read quite a few bad reviews on boards about Joe Gough. But my sister in law went to see him Saturday and he blew her away with what he said. My brother who died 2 years ago came through apparently. I'm in twos minds as to whether I should spend my time and money on him. Would love some feedback thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

I think the fact that some people have glowing reviews and other bad reviews should tell you that something is afoot. Perhaps he's guessing, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Possibly a conartist. It's up to you how you spend your money, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Not going to bother although my sister in law liked him there are just too many bad reviews. I've just rang to book Gareth again he's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DrKav

lukesmom wrote: »
    Not going to bother although my sister in law liked him there are just too many bad reviews. I've just rang to book Gareth again he's amazing.

Who is Gareth ?
    Please share his details if he is good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

DrKav wrote: »
    Who is Gareth ?
    Please share his details if he is good :)

You'll find his details in the directory, he's in trim, and yes he is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DrKav

Gareth in trim might be hard to find in a phone book.
    Any idea of the surname?
    Tks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

DrKav wrote: »
    Gareth in trim might be hard to find in a phone book.
    Any idea of the surname?
    Tks.

Sorry:), he's in paranormal directory!!! Keoghan, hope I'm spelling his surname correct!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

lookalike wrote: »
    Sorry:), he's in paranormal directory!!! Keoghan, hope I'm spelling his surname correct!!!

Went for a reading to Gareth yesterday he blew me away as usual

Advertisement