Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will we finish ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I have a feeling Leicester are going to slip up this weekend, we need to get a result and keep the pressure up, COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Charliebull

After today's results it throws up a few situations

City are chasing hard and champions league is by no means assured
    Chelsea must be muck and we should beat them
    West ham have to win tomorrow or are out of the race

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

I never really agreed with people saying there werent 3 points to be had at Chelsea, after today I think 3 points should be pretty straight forward

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

3 points will never be a given against Chelsea. It's a Derby, and anything can happen.

League will be decided tomorrow i think. If Leicester win, than they've won it. If they lose or draw, it will makes things very interesting. Obviously, we still need to win our game against Stoke on Monday, but we should be with them practically on holidays already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

west ham will win today. i've watched every game that leicester have played last few months, and they win everything. they're due a slip up (* fingers crossed*)

seriously though the hammer are a real tough brutal game. it will not be easy for the foxes with the hammers in such high spirits. the physicality of the game i hope is something that will upset leicesters rhythm.

• Advertisement

Good god when will their luck run out

Good god when will their luck run out

Not anytime this season anyway.

If it ends like they, they've won the league. Swansea won't be a challenge, and drop points in all their last 3 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

vardy sent off for a comical dive! plenty of time for a west ham comeback

Crazy from Vardy. Absolutely no reason to do that, and could seriously cost them now.

Kiith wrote: »
    Crazy from Vardy. Absolutely no reason to do that, and could seriously cost them now.

Imagine if this cost them the league and he becomes the villain now

• Advertisement

reid just hit the post so close , come on west ham do us a favour

peno at last for west ham for pulling in the box. andy carroll goal machine buries it!

2-1 west ham with a wonder goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

We love you hammers, we do.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    We love you hammers, we do.........

The bubble has burst. Vardy out next game too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

2-1 West Ham :D

noo another peno foul by carroll sloppy defending by WH

davycc wrote: »
    noo another peno foul by carroll sloppy defending by WH

Not much of a foul

• Registered Users Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭abff

Not much of a foul

Soft peno. I think the ref bottled it. Let's hope that doesn't end up costing us the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

All they do is long ball to Vardy but he's missing the next day when they face Swansea so they'll have to change their game. Draw that and we win ours and we're 3 points behind them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Not much of a foul

Yeah not much of a foul. Though Huth should have had a peno five mins before. I think the ref was evening things up. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Dissapointing finish but still a positive result if we can capitalise on it. COYS!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Hopefully we get as much good faith during this run in :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Potently back to 5 with Vardy missing their easiest remaining game?

Win at Stoke and you'll start to see what they are made of next week. In reality the loss would have been allot better there (morale aside) as we need to win and they drop points three times now (instead of two)

Any gamblers among us I'm telling ya now throw a cheeky €10 against them next week.

Utd and Everton our best bet,
    I have sneaky feeling that they might draw next week

It's up to us to take this chance tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Was never a penalty but why didn't Valencia just boot it down the pitch. Tried to play a one two and lost it. Sickened

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Exactly all talk of Lecister is moot if we don't win tomorrow. Exciting times all the same.

I'd find it very very interesting if say they do loose next week and it inevitably costs them the league would they be short sighted enough to turn on Vardy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Pity about the late goal but its still 2 points that we can pick up on but we have to win tomorrow. Before todays match i had a suspicuon that leicester wont win another match this season with majority being draws. It was wishful thinking i know but maybe just maybe.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

We need to go on an incredible run of wins now though. Win win win, nothing less.

The draw and Vardy red gives hope a loss would have really put the cat amungst the pigeons. Shame.

• Advertisement

We need to go on an incredible run of wins now though. Win win win, nothing less.

The draw and Vardy red gives hope a loss would have really put the cat amungst the pigeons. Shame.

Yes but with the goons only drawing, utd can smell blood and will go all out to beat Leicester, it's not over by a long shot

Advertisement