Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wages Software

Options
  • 20-08-2013 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, feel free to move it mods if it's not. I was wondering what software package people are using to pay wages?

I'm currently using Micropay and while it's fine to do the weekly and monthly run - the reporting on it leaves a lot to be desired, i.e. it's very restricted and messy with CSV files that need endless editing - any recommendations?

Thanks a million. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

I've used Thesaurus Payroll since 1999.
    They used to offer 4 weeks free and when you pay for it to get a code to continue. They might still do that. Run it alongside your current software to see if you like it. Good reports etc. No messing at all.

www.thesaurus.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Kendlebell

I am using Sage Quickpay and find it works very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

I use collsoft. www.collsoft.ie
    I find the reports brilliant and it is reasonably priced as well. it has a 30 day free trial. I tried micropay once and I said never again....

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

HI IMAOPML

Nearly every report in Micropay has an Excel Option and there is the ARW to write reports that you need that don't exist.

if you wanted a quick chat on how to do anything if you PM your Details i will call you.

N

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

Kendlebell wrote: »
    I am using Sage Quickpay and find it works very well.

Sage Quickpay is in the process of being replaced by micropay. you still have over two years of quickpay left though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Another voice here for Thesaurus I've used the sage offerings one year and went back to Thesaurus as I found it much easier to use

Advertisement