Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freesat receivers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Be careful, sometimes you may need a bigger dish if the weather gets worse.

A 60cm dish might be fine in the summer, once the snow and rain starts in the winter, picture might start to break up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

LillySV wrote: »
    im in galway so id wana get 80+ cm so, thanks

Hi LillySV how did you get on with the freesat and the Samsung TV?

I have a Samsung TV and am considering going down the same route as you have. Any advice or help appreciated. I'm in the Whest as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

finisklin wrote: »
    Hi LillySV how did you get on with the freesat and the Samsung TV?

I have a Samsung TV and am considering going down the same route as you have. Any advice or help appreciated. I'm in the Whest as well.

Hi Finisklin, the rotten b*s&a$%£ in upc make people give 30 days notice so im not able to leave them till 20th..im not gona put anything in place till about then but once i do ill let ye know;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

Hi Finisklin, the rotten b*s&a$%£ in upc make people give 30 days notice so im not able to leave them till 20th..im not gona put anything in place till about then but once i do ill let ye know;)

Cheers for the heads up on UPC. Will have to sort that before I do anything on the freesat and saorview end.

Let me know how you get on.

Fini

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

finisklin wrote: »
    Cheers for the heads up on UPC. Will have to sort that before I do anything on the freesat and saorview end.

Let me know how you get on.

Fini

Hi just writing to let you know that I got the satellite up today and works perfect with t.v., everything crystal clear and has alot of the channels I was paying for, plus loads I hadn't before!!very happy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭kooga

Hi just writing to let you know that I got the satellite up today and works perfect with t.v., everything crystal clear and has alot of the channels I was paying for, plus loads I hadn't before!!very happy!!

that's great well done, left upc myself a year ago and delighted with my FTA channels

Advertisement