Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HearthStone Heroes of Warcraft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I got Ysera anyway, I've wanted this card for a good while. Alexstrasa is another but I don't really want to dust Nat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I was sick of waiting for a few cards so I crafted 2 Harvest golems, 2 Azure Drakes, 1 Defender of Argus, 1 injured blademaster, 1 argent protecter and a few others I felt were going to see a lot of use in several of my decks.

I got Rag with my Tinkduster Overspark.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ysera ftw, nice choice

Gbear is injusred blademaster for priest or?
    I'm still waiting on a second azure drake.

What was the first legendary you guys crafted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Slyvanas was my first but I dusted her when she got nerfed to make Cairne. Have since created Leeroy. Sitting on about 3000 dust; not sure what to craft next.

Rag.

• Advertisement

ysera ftw, nice choice

Gbear is injusred blademaster for priest or?
    I'm still waiting on a second azure drake.

What was the first legendary you guys crafted?

Yeah for a priest.

I had 1 and like 400 dust so I said ****it, I may as well.

It's nice to have a bit of dust and be able to do that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

cairne is pretty awesome but I want something exciting :D

What golden hero you guys going for if any?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Started playing this to get my free mount its actually a really good game :) quite enjoying it, might keep playing it on and off. Will come into its own when its on the ipad and i can play casually or on the bog.

Oh, ffs, 2 days after dusting Tink to get Ysera, guess what I open in a random 100g pack? :mad:

Hah that's always the fear isn't it. I'd nearly hold off until I randomly get a good legendary to craft another. Ouch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I dusted tink for mukkla...stuck him in my rush deck.

and yeh you are right to wait. I have two cairnes. One of em golden. Im waiting for him to be nerfed and then boom....4800 dust!

welcome to the mukla dark side, I love that guy. All he does is roar. :D

Is there any way to make an Antonidas Mage deck work?

maybe if you treat him like a 9/10 mana minion so you always get a spell off with him to give him value straight away.

maybe if you treat him like a 9/10 mana minion so you always get a spell off with him to give him value straight away.

It feels like you need to build a deck around him though.

Ideally you'd have a few options for late game finishers in a control deck.
    With Antonidas though, you'll want a couple of extra spells that gain value because you're trading them for a Fireball.
    If you end up late game having used all your spells he's useless and you have nothing to finish the game out with.

I suppose the real problem is that I still don't have any Pyroblasts.
    That'd kill 2 birds with one stone - either you'd get one off with Antonidas on the board and get your value or at worst you'd still have something to deal a lot of damage and finish the game.

What I want to happen:

FgU21rK.png

What actually happens:

l9cB9Oq.png

What I'm doing:

n2oUets.png

Quests went well when I couldn't play much

4qIXZLS.png

the reynad zoo deck is a dirty dirty deck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

the reynad zoo deck is a dirty dirty deck

I like Reynads stream, but I really wish he would **** off publishing these nasty pos rush decks. Warrior,Zoo and he has published a Hunter deck now.

Anyone wrote: »
    I like Reynads stream, but I really wish he would **** off publishing these nasty pos rush decks. Warrior,Zoo and he has published a Hunter deck now.
    He also puts up counter decks to his decks. taunt druid vs zoo etc

His hunter is nothing special, its pretty much the same as my hunter.

He also puts up counter decks to his decks. taunt druid vs zoo etc

The problem is expect to see it in 90% of your games. I already quit arena because its 90% mage. Im close to quitting constructed because its 90% Reynad decks. Last few days I just do dailys in casual.

Blizz need to release about 100-200 more cards or this is getting stale pretty fast.

• Advertisement

the amount of mage in arena is so annoying all right. out of 12 games for me 11 of them were mage in the last one :-o One warrior.

I wouldnt mind seeing hunter tbh, i think that's one of the easier match ups for any of my decks. zoo is far more annoying and I hate seeing that, so much that i might zoo their zoos..

I wouldnt mind seeing hunter tbh, i think that's one of the easier match ups for any of my decks. zoo is far more annoying and I hate seeing that, so much that i might zoo their zoos..

And that's why constructed is broken.

ah it's not broken if you have good cards - there have always been rush decks, I dont have the legendaries required for a lot of control decks. However most druid decks can handle zoo very easily and if people have to adapt to the decks they are facing.

ah it's not broken if you have good cards - there have always been rush decks, I dont have the legendaries required for a lot of control decks. However most druid decks can handle zoo very easily and if people have to adapt to the decks they are facing.

If they get the right draws then maybe, but thats the case for any control deck. My priest control won 70-80% of matches vs zoo. Then my draws went dead, and I lost 90%.

The game needs more cards, it changes everything in the game. Hopefully Blizzard will get off their arses and release some soon. Either that or change the Warlock hero power.

Yeah definitely agree on there needing to be more cards, adventure mode will hopefully be soon but that will only be a bit more cards afaik? Big expansion needed :D

To beat zoo as druid especially is very easy because there are a million activators. 2 x ancient watcher activated by 2xsunfury,2xkeeper(who can kill a minion either) 2x defender, 2x mark of the wild of the wild Also have 2x druid of the claw and can use senjin if you wish.

Ever since the recent addition of mark of the wild zoo is just 100% loss vs that kind of druid.

If I had all the cards Id just play control warrior and squish them as well.

The hunter deck is working off very different concepts to the old hunter rush deck. Which is mostly why it's doing well enough where the normal hunter rush doesn't.

what did the old hunter deck do? The only other difference I saw before was the hyena that gained stats based on deaths from UTH, I suppose this one is more trappy vs a few more creatures like arcane golem. I never really lost to that with my warrior or priest. There have been a few different hunters I've seen all right but his was one of them already.

I never played hunter myself until I crafted leeroy above, my deck is very similar to reynads. -1 leper gnome - 1 misdirection +1 snake trap + 1 something else cant recall.

Also leeroy makes some difference in my aggro decks, great one to craft first.

EDIT: checked my deck it's 2 cards different, I have an extra owl and a snake trap. I also dont have a second misdirection or leper gnome :p
    The second misdirection would have been in straight away if I did.

what did the old hunter deck do? The only other difference I saw before was the hyena that gained stats based on deaths from UTH, I suppose this one is more trappy vs a few more creatures like arcane golem. I never really lost to that with my warrior or priest. There have been a few different hunters I've seen all right but his was one of them already.

I never played hunter myself until I crafted leeroy above, my deck is very similar to reynads. -1 leper gnome - 1 misdirection +1 snake trap + 1 something else cant recall.

Also leeroy makes some difference in my aggro decks, great one to craft first.

The old hunter deck revolved around UTH combos and going for the face. It was just a straightforward fast aggro deck using a lot of cheap charge minions with a small combo in it in case the other person flooded the board to try and stop you. It was pretty easy to play around because people just tuned decks to play fewer minions early-mid game and the deck falls on its face.

Reynard's hunter deck is more of a tempo deck. You use (the good) traps to keep your opponent making bad plays or giving poor trades. You expect to win by burning down someone down over time and keeping them from winning the race with traps. You're running a single charge minion in Leeroy, everything else is meatier and slower. You've more card draw through Flare + Tracking and some ability to deal with bigger nasty stuff with Hunter's Mark.

It's far from unbeatable, it's actually a bit of a noob trap because it's a much harder deck to play than the old Hunter rush deck because there are more situational cards in there.

Yeah it's not an easy deck, I actually found at first I had no idea what to do at the start of the game but once you mulligan better it makes all the difference. Still not the best at it. It's certainly better than the old hunter imo that was pretty easy to play around like you said. I'd replace snake trap with misdirection when I have it, even though i like them using removal on the buzzard to try and play around it instead of playing a minion, and if they dont then I get 3 cards. Reynad is right about misdirection, its such a huge swing in hp and so good if they have a weapon.

• Advertisement

Advertisement