Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HearthStone Heroes of Warcraft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

First pack after a week long break:

oWPyRmD.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Approaching 100 packs opened, come on legendaries. Nice pack!

got up to rank 1 in constructed, beat legend number 18 heh, but have fallen to rank 5 :<

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

First pack after your pack :D

dgouYpW.jpg

Best one I have by a mile.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'm starting to save up on gold & dust now in preperation for what will be released down the line. I'm still missing some legendaries but not any that I need for my decks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I have 4 legendaries. 2x Al Akir, 2x Sylvanas. To rub salt in the wound, i got the second sylvanas LITERALLY 24 hours after you couldnt dust it for full price.

Had a particularly good run in the arena the other day (as usual not a single legendary and a choice of giants for epics), got **** all from the pack so decided to just spend all my gold on packs. No legendaries or epics but got this particular kick in the face on the last pack opened.

64tUHOP.jpg

Sometimes i ****ing hate blizzard.

Im sitting on 1900 dust from dusting the two legendaries and a ton of other crap, trying to decide between leeroy, rag or ysera

• Advertisement

Haha awesome pack, I always get angry chicken, and my epic is always far sight, got like 7 of those and 3 brawls.

I've only crafted one, leeroy, don't regret it, Love leeroy + power overwhelming or shawdow flame or windfury+rockbiter and so on

After that it's going to be cairne or rag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I just started up this again for first time in a while and im back to the tutorials. Was there a wipe when it left beta?

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I just started up this again for first time in a while and im back to the tutorials. Was there a wipe when it left beta?

No.

My mistake. The region was set to America for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

DeSelby83 wrote: »

There was a little bug that changed your default region.

If you look in the launcher it should be set to America. Change it back to Europe.

Has anyone else not got their free pack from their Diablo 3 preorder?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Gbear wrote: »
    Has anyone else not got their free pack from their Diablo 3 preorder?
    Nope; got the wings but not the pack so far and they are on the same account because I'm using the same launcher to access both.

Available on the ipad today if you create a canadian account. As far as i know it works cross platform also. No date on when it'll be on the irish store but cant imagine it being too long

Lots of details on the new adventure mode: http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/439-pax-announcements-curse-of-naxxramas-adventure

There will be 30 new cards. The mode has 5 different sections with one being free and the others can be purchased with real money or in-game gold.

hmm wonder how expensive

hmm wonder how expensive
    Well seeing how Arena is 150 with a package I'd not be surprised in the same region but pure speculation obviously. Either way I'm saving up gold for it.

Nody wrote: »
    Well seeing how Arena is 150 with a package I'd not be surprised in the same region but pure speculation obviously. Either way I'm saving up gold for it.
    Assuming you actually unlock the whole wing permanently I imagine it will be much more expensive than that. I can't imagine it's pay each time you want to play the AI.

its free legionaries...its gonna be dear imo

its free legionaries...its gonna be dear imo
    I had a bit of think about this as I was roflstomping rush hunters with my Rush paladin deck (I went something silly like 7/1 vs. hunters last night, amusing for me but the hunters seemed to be a bit annoyed with my constant removal of all their critters).

We know there are 30 cards. 9 cards are going to be the class specific leaving 21 cards in total. 4 wings leave 5 cards per wing (and one bonus card for completing all wings). Assuming they can't be disenchanted (like class cards) and that each wing is limited to only give out it's set of cards (why would people buy the other wings if not?) I don't think the price will exceed 1k gold if even 500 gold. 5 cards that can't be disenchanted vs. 100 gold (or 150 for arena) for a guaranteed pack that you can disenchant and a chance for legendaries beyond the one in the wing? Seems the price would not be very high to me.

Of course the above is hinged on that the cards given out can only be from that wing and can't be disenchanted but I can't really see them doing it any other way (would increase the number of cards way to much).

Yeah I hope it's not ridiculous but I cant be bothered aving much for it.

You can only get the cards from these wings, no other way, which I imagine will make people want them more and to pay more, hopefully not!

I think it will start off free for first and then each will increase in price.

You can only get the cards from these wings, no other way, which I imagine will make people want them more and to pay more, hopefully not!
    I'd expect they will be craftable; maybe not from day 1 but lets say 3 months after release or similar (same as the event only cards such as E.T.C. are craftable).
    I think it will start off free for first and then each will increase in price
    Very likely; I'd expect something like 500, 750, 1000 progression and a buy all three for 2000 gold and get a free random pack (either from release or down the line once they are "older").

• Advertisement

Yeah I'd hope they are craftable as they announced "only way to get the cards is from this event" but I can't imagine them sticking to that forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

I'd guess the cards are only obtainable from the expansion, and not from crafting. Either way I'm looking forward to this, god knows the game needs new cards, its already very stale.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Just downloaded it there for the iPad. I've heard good things.

Keno wrote: »

8613i.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Keno wrote: »

From the irish App Store ?

you can change region even if it's not out here, simply download and change back. I need to find an ipad to log into for the pack :p

brianon wrote: »
    From the irish App Store ?

Canadian store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Dammit. I can't change my country/region on my iPad for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

• Advertisement

Dreams can come true, I don't even own ysera. At the third one: "Opponent has left"

rqui34K.png

Advertisement