Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HearthStone Heroes of Warcraft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

How did you play 2 more rags!?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

How did you play 2 more rags!?
    Thoughtsteal and/or resurrection.

Nody wrote: »
    Thoughtsteal and/or resurrection.

Ofc! sorry.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

2x Resurrection for 4 mana, could have lightbombed his rag first if I wanted :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Is there a benefit to playing Tavern Brawl after you've got your first win? Can you get more loot?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Is there a benefit to playing Tavern Brawl after you've got your first win? Can you get more loot?
    No reason beyond leveling your class (but the wins don't count towards the golden portrait same as arena but you unlock the class & common specific golden cards as you level up) without losing stars and for funzies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Not enjoying this weeks brawl at all. Seems to be just a randomfest of who draws their big guys first.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

but everything is a big guy! I have like 90% winrate with priest, its pretty broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Reality_Check1

how does priest do against hyper aggro? I always thought it was weak to face hunter and rushlock

how does priest do against hyper aggro? I always thought it was weak to face hunter and rushlock
    Everything can down down to a face hunter pulling the right cards but they can do ok. Priest is currently not top tier but okish esp. if they can stall it out the game to pull what they need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭TetraxShard

Priests are missing a good 2-drop they can play on curve before they can be competitive at higher levels again IMO. Shrinkmeister, you want to save it for Cabal or to make favourable trades, and Shadowboxer is useless outside of Randuin Wyrnn.

Anybody here going to pre-order the 50 packs?

Yes but I'm also probably going to end up buying like 180 packs by cash with in the first week knowing myself (yes I'm a whale) :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Half thinking about it, but €45 is a lot of money to blow on Hearthstone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

It's funny; I've no problem dropping money for Riot points to spend in LoL (on cosmetic things) but I wouldn't spend a cent on this. I'm not sure why :confused:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Dunno if anyone plays this on an Amazon device, but if you do they've apparently rolled out an update too soon so if you log in on your amazon device you won't be able to log in anywhere else until it's fixed.

only thing I buy in games is dota 2 compendiums and csgo operations.

thank you whales

Yes but I'm also probably going to end up buying like 180 packs by cash with in the first week knowing myself (yes I'm a whale) :P

You and me both
    Half thinking about it, but €45 is a lot of money to blow on Hearthstone

Yeah, It sure Is, I'm playing a month and already down €300 plus, I have a problem.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'll buy 40 in cash for 45 and I'll have almost 5k gold for another 50. After that, I'm going to dump as much crap into CeX/exchange shops to get some cash for a few more apple vouchers. Maybe even another 40 packs.

I love opening boosters since by first ever CCG which was...gulp...20 years ago.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'll buy 40 in cash for 45 and I'll have almost 5k gold for another 50. After that, I'm going to dump as much crap into CeX/exchange shops to get some cash for a few more apple vouchers. Maybe even another 40 packs.

I love opening boosters since by first ever CCG which was...gulp...20 years ago.

Awh stop It's so addictive, I started on Yu-Gi-Oh about 12 years ago, I used to buy boosters by the box load. 5K gold? How do you people restrain yourselves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

gambleaware.ie

Awh stop It's so addictive, I started on Yu-Gi-Oh about 12 years ago, I used to buy boosters by the box load. 5K gold? How do you people restrain yourselves?
    I usually save up before expansions once I got all the cards to blow at the start of the new expansion but in this case I'm thinking of blowing it all on arena directly after the go live instead. I'm also eagerly awaiting what ever patch changes will be implemented due to the new cards as I have 20k dust sitting and waiting on the next balance change (and 100% dust return!) inc. two spare Dr OP.

Btw; has anyone seen the murloc cards yet? I need to know if they'll fit my golden murloc deck or not :P

I usually save up before expansions once I got all the cards to blow at the start of the new expansion but in this case I'm thinking of blowing it all on arena directly after the go live instead. I'm also eagerly awaiting what ever patch changes will be implemented due to the new cards as I have 20k dust sitting and waiting on the next balance change (and 100% dust return!) inc. two spare Dr OP.

Btw; has anyone seen the murloc cards yet? I need to know if they'll fit my golden murloc deck or not :P

Jesus man, so save to say, you will have every card you want within a day. Nah I haven't seen them they're not leaked AFAIK.

Jesus man, so save to say, you will have every card you want within a day. Nah I haven't seen them they're not leaked AFAIK.
    I could have them within a day but I prefer opening packs for them; usually I end up getting the final two/three legendaries by dust (i.e. when you get your fourth duplicate legendary of uselessness you get a tad tired of waiting) and might craft two or three key cards early. Obviously a shaman totem deck has to be tried; and the warlock deck gets a nice twist (Wilfred Fizzlebang 4/4 6 mana and all your life tapped cards cost zero mana; yea that's going to be fun fun fun!) while others as the 6 mana summon 3 spiders hunter card does not really make sense (yes I know you get a secondary card but 6 mana = high mane lion which is 6/5 with two 2/2s).

new Hunter card revealed today actually, because face Hunter isn't OP enough

cIa7w8PCrSx1p_pFVtZsuu8Hqy8PpBaJmKERydDpYjXUcb6lKiItSGHI-dyeBkbkMXWyVRsgfhXM_73xzrh6Ok9efZrvpDG4R6eZNhq14kpDOIgBiP3bwf5tz5Xf=s0-d-e1-ft#http://media-hearth.cursecdn.com/avatars/244/452/635737420619550923.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

new Hunter card revealed today actually, because face Hunter isn't OP enough

It's a druid card although possible for hunters to get from web spinners.

Seifer wrote: »
    It's a druid card although possible for hunters to get from web spinners.

Oh crap, well spotted.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

FutureGuy wrote: »

I think its a bit more expensive buying on an apple device than pc.

I finally did it! I beat my curse of never getting past 4 star rank 13! Currently at 4 star rank 11. Long live the Murlocs!

• Advertisement

A rank 8 finish this season delighted, bring on the next!

Advertisement