Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HearthStone Heroes of Warcraft

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Picked up two legendaries from my first 50 pack; the neutral 5/9 Take hits for you (Bovar?) and the 3/3 for 4 get divine shield if target by your spell lady; then bought another 38 packs with gold and 60 with cash and promptly crashed and unable to get back in to open them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Yeah I haven't been able to get on at all still. Not even getting the queue now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

If I see one more fcuking Armored Warhorse. 15 in 95 packs.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

According to Blizzard's EU twitter acc, the server's down for emergency maintenance. Don't think we'll be getting on at all tonight somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I got Gormok and a Golden Justicar truehart. Two cards which, in my opinion, will be excellent in paladin. I play pally more than anything else so this was good for me.

Also got Anub'arak. Dont play rogue ever and hes garbage anyway so he's 400 dust.

Not bad tbh.

• Advertisement

Got Acidmaw only, so not a great draw. Far too many Murloc Riders.

147 packs.

Legendaries:
    Dreadscale (golden)
    Eadric the Pure
    Confessor Paletress
    Anub'arak
    Nexus-champion Saraad
    Justicar Truehart
    Sky cap'n Kragg

Also crafted Varian Wrynn because Varian Wrynn.

So what are the legendaries that people think are worth dusting?

Anub is just nowhere near good enough. I got him, definately getting dusted. Even if I was a golden rogue I'd still dust.

The 7 mana hunter legendary, Acidmaw, is also likely not good enough.

Sky capn is garbage at the moment. But I would keep him. Eventually when more pirates are added, he will see use. Not at the moment, but more pirates are coming for definite so keep him.

I think the rest of the new legendaries are all pretty good tbh so....I'd keep the rest.

Inspire paladin is incredible. I just made a deck and im absolutely wrecking on ladder. The tempo is amazing. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Well looks like with my spare dust and the duplicates from the packages that I'll have all cards with my initial 147 packs bought; I've already crafted all missing legendaries and now I'm going to wrap up with the missing epics (or as far as the dust takes me). After that next expansion is a dungeon (no packs to buy) so can start stocking up on dust and gold again for next expansion:)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Managed to get on for a bit last night and opened my 50 packs. Just the one legendary, Icehowl. 9 mana 10/10 with charge but can't attack hero.

I have a golden Rag that I'm considering dusting but I think I'll wind up buying some more packs so I'll hold on to him for another bit.

Been trying out a Totem/Inspire Shaman. It works well if you can get an early board however I got rekt by a Palladin with a Sword of Justice followed by Muster and Warhorse Trainer.

I've been trying out a totemy inspirey shaman too and getting mixed results. Went to make a paladin deck and noticed my paladin legendary from yesterday is missing. FFS :(

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

I found if I got a Zombie Chow in my starting hand it made all the difference. Gives you that early board to build totems on.

Really like it when you get Mistcaller off on turn 6!

FutureGuy wrote: »
    147 packs.

Legendaries:
    Dreadscale (golden)
    Eadric the Pure
    Confessor Paletress
    Anub'arak
    Nexus-champion Saraad
    Justicar Truehart
    Sky cap'n Kragg

Also crafted Varian Wrynn because Varian Wrynn.

You may have a problem Tony.

Murloc knight is my new favourite card. I spent some dust to make 2 golden ones. The gold murloc value!!! :D

22362.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I opened 23 packs and got acidmaw,I was laughing thinking about that happening beforehand, not laughing now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

I opened 23 packs and got acidmaw,I was laughing thinking about that happening beforehand, not laughing now!

Haha, kinda funny, I got him as well but not the other one. Not that I'd want him

Acidmaw + Release the hounds = OP Trollolol combo potential :P

I spent a few hours building a Priest Dragon deck. Never played Priest OR Dragon before so it's lots of fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I spent a few hours building a Priest Dragon deck. Never played Priest OR Dragon before so it's lots of fun.

It's the first deck I made, absolutely loving It right now.

I'm up to rank 4 with my inspire/murloc/secret deck. Its great fun to play. Murloc Knight and Mysterious challenger are great cards.

Paladin secrets are garbage, and always have been, but people underestimated the value in being able to play 5 of them, on the same turn, from your deck, for free....leaving a 6/6 body thats about to buffed. The tempo swing is insane. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Got the 50 packs and had gold for another 15 or so. Ended up with a couple of golden legendary which I've not had before. Druid one, Rogue one and then a regular version of the priest one. Also got that deathrattle legendary skeleton knight or whatever it is.

Having been playing dragon priest also off the back of Reynads and BK's decks so crafted Chillmaw. Good fun at the moment up to around rank 6.

I'm having awful luck since TGT. You know those games where your opponent happens to draw the one counter to each threat you present without fail? That's about 90% of my games since release.

Kirby wrote: »
    Murloc knight is my new favourite card. I spent some dust to make 2 golden ones. The gold murloc value!!! :D

I got a golden ball of spiders, which spawns 3 golden webspinners, which in turn spawns 3 golden beasts :cool:

Shame I'm never going to use that card ever. Tempted to disenchant it.

22272.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

My 50 pack only got me Icehowl so I wasn't the happiest, until I spent my 300 gold on 3 packs and managed to get Dreadscale, Eydis Darkbane and Gormok.

Right now I'm fiddling around with a spare parts Mage deck to try and abuse Eydis, it's decent so far but needs tweaking as I'm curving a bit too low at the minute, but don't have Antonidas or Dr. Boom so will need to work out what will fit.

Blowfish wrote: »
    My 50 pack only got me Icehowl so I wasn't the happiest, until I spent my 300 gold on 3 packs and managed to get Dreadscale, Eydis Darkbane and Gormok.

Right now I'm fiddling around with a spare parts Mage deck to try and abuse Eydis, it's decent so far but needs tweaking as I'm curving a bit too low at the minute, but don't have Antonidas or Dr. Boom so will need to work out what will fit.

3 in 3 packs! Wow!

I was impressed with my 3 in 50 :pac:

Started playing this recently and have managed to create a pretty good deck, which is very heavy in the middle part of the game. So far it's working, but I'm sure the more I level up, it'll start to come apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

20 dust and a gold card in my chest, was expecting a pack at least! (rank 17)

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    20 dust and a gold card in my chest, was expecting a pack at least! (rank 17)

You wont get any any packs from this particular chest...

Here is the list...

Rank 20 - 1 golden common card, 5 dust

Rank 19 - 1 golden common card, 10 dust

Rank 18 - 1 golden common card, 15 dust

Rank 17 - 1 golden common card, 20 dust

Rank 16 - 1 golden common card, 25 dust

Rank 15 - 1 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 5 dust

Rank 14 - 1 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 10 dust

Rank 13 - 1 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 15 dust

Rank 12 - 1 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 20 dust

Rank 11 - 1 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 25 dust

Rank 10 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 5 dust

Rank 9 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 10 dust

Rank 8 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 15 dust

Rank 7 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 20 dust

Rank 6 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden rare card, 25 dust

Rank 5 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden epic card, 5 dust

Rank 4 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden epic card, 10 dust

Rank 3 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden epic card, 15 dust

Rank 2 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden epic card, 20 dust

Rank 1 - 2 golden common card, 1 golden epic card, 25 dust

LEGEND - 3 golden common card, 1 golden epic card, 0 dust

Ranks 15, 10 and 5 are where you see the greatest jumps.

Advertisement