Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

actualy shop in dublin somewhere....

Options
  • 20-08-2013 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

Morning Lads

A few weeks ago i purchased a Ego-CE5 nice piece of kit. Is there a shop in the city or in Louth that i can get replacement bits from? Id rather have a chat to someone in a shop but if all else fails i will buy online..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

theres a new on mary street i believe. some people here have said the guys are very helpful. there is also Ovale on gardiner street who are also very helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

theres a new on mary street i believe. some people here have said the guys are very helpful. there is also Ovale on gardiner street who are also very helpful.

Thanks a million, Do you know the name of the place down on Mary st?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Hi Giant Midget! :) There is a great e-cig shop in The Mall at 56 Mary's Street. (At the end of Henrys Street!) Its called "SomekeDifferent."

The two guys running the shop are really helpful. They gave me all the advice I needed when I started out vaping. They let customers test e-liquids etc before you buy. The shop is lovely and colorful and clean. Each time you test an e-liquid they give you a special plastic cap/cover for the tank. When your finished you can either keep the plastic cap or throw it away. Its a great set up.

They have a great selection of e-cigs, e-liquids, tanks, etc. I was in there today and I got a "Mini BCC" tank. Its a great tank, it seems to be totally leak proof. I also got a 20ml bottle of VMist e-liquid, I got the yummy "5 Star" flavour! :D

Here is their Facebook page. The two guys in the shop are really friendly & helpful, you could stay in their shop all day chilling on their comfortable armchairs and vaping! :)

http://www.facebook.com/SMOKDIFFERENT?fref=ts

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Hi Giant Midget! :) There is a great e-cig shop in The Mall at 56 Mary's Street. (At the end of Henrys Street!) Its called "SomekeDifferent."

The two guys running the shop are really helpful. They gave me all the advice I needed when I started out vaping. They let customers test e-liquids etc before you buy. The shop is lovely and colorful and clean. Each time you test an e-liquid they give you a special plastic cap/cover for the tank. When your finished you can either keep the plastic cap or throw it away. Its a great set up.

They have a great selection of e-cigs, e-liquids, tanks, etc. I was in there today and I got a "Mini BCC" tank. Its a great tank, it seems to be totally leak proof. I also got a 20ml bottle of VMist e-liquid, I got the yummy "5 Star" flavour! :D

Here is their Facebook page. The two guys in the shop are really friendly & helpful, you could stay in their shop all day chilling on their comfortable armchairs and vaping! :)

http://www.facebook.com/SMOKDIFFERENT?fref=ts

Thanks for the reply. Im going to pop in tomorrow lunchtime and get a good few bits off them for sure. Sorry for the thick question as im not in the "big smoke" much is that shop down where the army shops and camping shops were/are?

Thanks for the reply. Im going to pop in tomorrow lunchtime and get a good few bits off them for sure. Sorry for the thick question as im not in the "big smoke" much is that shop down where the army shops and camping shops were/are?

Yep, if you walk down Henry's Street, walk past the Ilac Center, keep walking down past Pennies. Then you cross the small road just after Pennies, cross over and your on Mary's Street. There are indeed a few army shops there.

SmokeDfferent is on the same side of the road as Pennies, number 56 Mary's Street. Its in a new shopping mall. There is a small shop selling cakes at the front of the mall. Walk into the Mall, there are still a lot of empty units in the shopping mall. Its only a small mall, its long but small. Right down near the back of the mall you'll see a brightly painted shop, I think its blue and pink. Thats the shop!

I hope my directions haven't confused you. If I had just said, yes its down near the army shops, then you would have known where to go! LOL! I tend to over explain things. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

Yep, if you walk down Henry's Street, walk past the Ilac Center, keep walking down past Pennies. Then you cross the small road just after Pennies, cross over and your on Mary's Street. There are indeed a few army shops there.

SmokeDfferent is on the same side of the road as Pennies, number 56 Mary's Street. Its in a new shopping mall. There is a small shop selling cakes at the front of the mall. Walk into the Mall, there are still a lot of empty units in the shopping mall. Its only a small mall, its long but small. Right down near the back of the mall you'll see a brightly painted shop, I think its blue and pink. Thats the shop!

I hope my directions haven't confused you. If I had just said, yes its down near the army shops, then you would have known where to go! LOL! I tend to over explain things. :)

Lol , ever thought of getting a job doing the voiceover for a sat-nav Gillian ? :-)

Yogic wrote: »
    Lol , ever thought of getting a job doing the voiceover for a sat-nav Gillian ? :-)

Tee~Hee! ;) I reckon I'd be awful at that job! I'd end up confusing everyone and people would get totally lost! :)

Ahh thanks a million Gillian! that's fantastic excellent directions even i won't get lost now :pac: , will be nice to go to a shop rather than buy things online! I'll throw up a pic of my stash tomorrow.

Well...Found this shop thanks to Gillians directions (thanks a million for providing them)

You were right about this place. It's great that you can try out all the juices that you want. I was prepared to order online and would not have liked the juices i picked as i got to try them out (orange and watermelon flavors)

I got 4 spare coils/wicks, spare tank and 2 bottles of 30m juice (forest fruit and rainbow someting)

I'll be in again for sure as its important to try out juices before you buy... saves wasting money on postage and juice itself that you are gonna just leave lying around due to not liking flavor.

Sound fella working in there too, no pressure or pushy sales tatics. Answered all my questions and i left very happy! gonna pay another visit in two weeks or so..

Advertisement