Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

Anyone got a link for a live stream of this event.

i just googled google and cant find anything. anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Anyone got a link for a live stream of this event.

Dont ask me how i stumbledon it but these guys will be posting a live link, cant find any more. Praise the baby Jesus

http://www.christianpost.com/news/google-event-october-2013-live-stream-free-nexus-5-release-date-event-start-time-watch-online-info-keynote-schedule-107392/

projectgtr wrote: »
    Dont ask me how i stumbledon it but these guys will be posting a live link, cant find any more. Praise the baby Jesus

http://www.christianpost.com/news/google-event-october-2013-live-stream-free-nexus-5-release-date-event-start-time-watch-online-info-keynote-schedule-107392/

lord bless you guvnor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

Tis a sign!
    Praise be onto ye oh Christian post.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

As expected, No N5. The wait continues...

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    As expected, No N5. The wait continues...

WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? :confused:

emo72 wrote: »
    WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? :confused:

See the ChristianPost Link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

god's toy wrote: »
    Both my nexus devices are unable to log in to Google right now. Just me?

Same here, got a weird warning earlier that I've never seen before.

Have faith ;)

One more link for the stream, should be live soon

http://www.geekosystem.com/google-event-livestream/

Hmmmm google servers are f##ked

Have faith ;)

One more link for the stream, should be live soon

http://www.geekosystem.com/google-event-livestream/

Christian Post seem to have gotten a copy of the Event Schedule and no hardware (or software other than Play) on the agenda

• Advertisement

Christian Post seem to have gotten a copy of the Event Schedule and no hardware (or software other than Play) on the agenda

i wasnt expecting this to be the launch tbh, but im hoping for a mention ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Doesn't seem to be a live stream. :(

i wasnt expecting this to be the launch tbh, but im hoping for a mention ;)

oh sure, we have all the facts, all the rumours, all the reasons why it won't be launched etc.. but we also have hope :D hope that they and us might all be wrong and we'll get a nice surprise... it's what we do :cool:

oh sure, we have all the facts, all the rumours, all the reasons why it won't be launched etc.. but we also have hope :D hope that they and us might all be wrong and we'll get a nice surprise... it's what we do :cool:

i like hope, that keeps me awake even though im up for work at 6 :O ah well

i like hope, that keeps me awake even though im up for work at 6 :O ah well

ME too :D

Sure what else would we be doing...

right its looking like no live streaming :mad: so anyone have any links to anyone live blogging or tweeting from the event?

right its looking like no live streaming :mad: so anyone have any links to anyone live blogging or tweeting from the event?

what? no live streaming? i thought this was the 21st century?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Last time we had these errors with signing in/communicating with Google servers was when they were upgrading google now last year.

To be honest, I think it's a little bit of closed shop event

so far theres doesnt seem to be , though google services are prepping for something, things are appearing and disappearing off various play stores, this is a really weird event, its like a net blackout ........from google of all people :D

• Advertisement

Think its bed time :rolleyes:

Nothing is happening tonight. There will be no live stream, no press conference, nothing. No one is coming out on stage with a mystery device in their pocket, and no one that I know has been given a N5 or N10 for review yet. For your information, while we do occasionally get those before they are available for sale we do not get them before they are announced.

I didn’t break an NDA. The Google Play team didn’t think I would react the way I did when I got the invitation, and neglected to include some kind of note asking me not to share it. I caused that team a lot of headaches this past week as a result. It was a communication error, and I jumped the gun. End of story, I promise.

It’s been a long month, and we don’t have too much longer to wait if what I am hearing is true. I’m sorry I screwed up and got everyone’s hopes up, and I’m pissed that I have to apologize because I’m just as excited about this phone as everyone else, but please take my word for it. Nothing is going to happen tonight.

I know, I know. “Why book Capital Cities?”

To be honest, I don’t have the answer to that. Big companies hire bands for small events all the time, and usually it really is because reasons. The price was right, the band was available, and that’s all she wrote. It happens, and it isn’t indicative of anything.

so far theres doesnt seem to be , though google services are prepping for something, things are appearing and disappearing off various play stores, this is a really weird event, its like a net blackout ........from google of all people :D

But sure they own the web, they can do what they like;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Tinie wrote: »

i see DEVICES!!!!!

BXYOfVgCIAAsY6A.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Ha!

Ok can't stay awake, up at 530 and need rest or there may be a pile up on the N11 tomorrow morning...

Hope when I get back to this thread there will be some good news.

Night folks

god's toy wrote: »
    Ha!

Ok can't stay awake, up at 530 and need rest or there may be a pile up on the N11 tomorrow morning...

Hope when I get back to this thread there will be some good news.

Night folks

There will

Google Play 4.4:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Google news stand launch event is what I would go with...

Weird still not hearing much, the rumour mills are off again , GoLauncher devs are saying 4.4 will be launched today :O can't see that happening on old hardware. But I'm taking that with a pinch of salt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Jeez Google are so annoying with this stuff. They simply cannot deal with customers or manage expectations.

Advertisement