Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Looks like 6pm. Terrible time for me, have to get food and then go training at 7pm so i'll have to try catch up later. Curse you Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭apope8

BopNiblets wrote: »
    Unfortunately, that wouldn't be great on the N5's IPS screen anyway, Moto X has AMOLED so only bright pixels turned on! :)

I'm off to Vegas in a while, I hope to pick one of these up, have to get it delivered to my hotel, I'd say timing it right would be tricky, have to order it from Ireland at the start of the week through a proxy/tunnel and have it arrive in the hotel while I'm there, for only a few days and on the weekend! Is it doable I wonder?! :p

I wonder if you could get it delivered earlier? Ring the hotel say your having something delivered and it might be there before you arrive and then pick it up when your checking in? Bit cheeky but might be worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

And....

Available to purchase now 32GB for circa €440...

if...

you are brave enough :P

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Nexarz

Anyone with aib have to change your billing address for parcel motel? Can't seem to buy stuff from play store uk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Uriel. wrote: »
    And....

Available to purchase now 32GB for circa €440...

if...

you are brave enough :P

+ $160 SHIPPING.

Balls to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Sonics2k wrote: »
    + SHIPPING.

Balls to that.

ha. never noticed that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

sorry if ive missed it guys any update on a time?, my nexus battery died in work so i couldnt keep an eye on things, any updates on time? Streams etc?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

projectgtr wrote: »
    sorry if ive missed it guys any update on a time?, my nexus battery died in work so i couldnt keep an eye on things, any updates on time? Streams etc?

Nothing concrete. If there is anything this evening (big if, I'll believe it when I see it), it won't be an event or announcement, more like a coordinated release of information from the media who had an NDA since the event last week. That's the latest, and 6pm our time for the info release is the currently mooted time.

We'll find out soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

5starpool wrote: »
    Nothing concrete. If there is anything this evening (big if, I'll believe it when I see it), it won't be an event or announcement, more like a coordinated release of information from the media who had an NDA since the event last week. That's the latest, and 6pm our time for the info release is the currently mooted time.

We'll find out soon though.

cheers, so im right where i left it last night :D

• Advertisement

Pretty much. It really does look like today is the day though, but until it happens I remain generally a sceptic.

UHW5fgi.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I'm so excited :pac:

And it begins

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

What begins?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

I've been typing the wrong URL all this time, i didn't put the "black"! Ordering!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

am i the first to order?

ordered the 32 gig black. will see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

How do we Irish plebs get our hands on this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

im sorry, this is very underwhelming. has it even been announced officially?i feel cheated! what about the nexus 10? argh.

They've put it up on the play store but haven't announced it yet, I'm sure announcements will come soon. There's not even a proper link within the play store to this page, well at least, not that I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

is the link only to the US price?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

ordered the 32 in black too. Came to about 410 euro including delivery. Fingers crossed.

Available to order now? You ****ting me? Ffs, not at a computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

ordered the 32 in black too. Came to about 410 euro including delivery. Fingers crossed.

where are the 32gb versions?

Now it's linked

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

To leave warehouse on the 5th. using the parcel motel and tunnel bear method.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,605 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

How do you select from anything other than Black and 16GB?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,746 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

how much is the 16GB version, including delivery?

Advertisement