Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 5

Options

Comments

how much is the 16GB version, including delivery?

£309 for 16GB and £349 for 32GB including delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

Reganovski wrote: »
    where are the 32gb versions?

Only the 16gb came up when I went to the Play Store, ordered that one.. then clicked on the link by Aristotle...

..and the 32gb version was there.. thought about it for 2 seconds and ordered the 32gb version too.. :D:D

Fingers and toes crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭markad1

Won't accept my credit card. .. bastards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

£309 for 16GB and £349 for 32GB including delivery

Happy now I jumped on the nexus 4 bargain last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭fredotf2

To leave warehouse on the 5th. using the parcel motel and tunnel bear method.

Same, fingers crossed it ships.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Ordered 16Gb black :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,605 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Just ordered mine - for some reason the white model isn't coming up in 32GB flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,605 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

What are the dispatch times that people are getting? It's saying 5th of November for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Ordered! Sweet, that was easier than last years.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Money has now been debited from my account. Happy days! Looking good!

Just to confirm, I used the tunnel bear method with the NI parcel motel as shipping and billing address. I used my Visa/Debit card tied to my Irish bank. I have heard that Irish Credit cards wont work so be careful when choosing what card to use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Order confirmed, and now the waiting game begins

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

What are the dispatch times that people are getting? It's saying 5th of November for me.

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Carrollman

Delighted... Friend in England managed to order me the 32gb in black... 405euro all on! Have to wait two weeks to get it off him though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

5starpool wrote: »
    Available to order now? You ****ting me? Ffs, not at a computer.

I ordered mine on my phone with the tunnelbear app!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭positron

To leave warehouse on the 5th. using the parcel motel and tunnel bear method.

Ordered without tunnel bear - the order went thru - price was in GBP and all. Connecting from Drogheda using Sky broadband, if that matters. Strange huh?

Ordered thru ParcelMotel, but makes me wonder, may be they deliver to Ireland officially? Can someone give it a go and report back please? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

positron wrote: »
    Ordered without tunnel bear - the order went thru - price was in GBP and all. Connecting from Drogheda using Sky broadband, if that matters. Strange huh?

Ordered thru ParcelMotel, but makes me wonder, may be they deliver to Ireland officially? Can someone give it a go and report back please? Thanks!

I can't even get through to the Devices page without a proxy. How the hell did you manage it? :P

Did you use an Irish passport and get it delivered to Drogheda or did you use Parcel MOtel?

I had my Ulsterbank Mastercard added to my Wallet, with billing address first line as my house address, rest as ParcelMotel Newry address, and delivery address as ParcelMotel Newry address. I only added the card earlier today. I had attempted ordering N4 last year and been thru all this and they cancelled the order after a few days. So not holding my breath on this either.

This is the link I clicked to get to Play store if that matters: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_5_black_16gb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Friend ordered me the 16gb model.

Dispatched by 8 Nov.

I r excite!

Good one kaimera, you deserve one. ;)

My order status is "pending" by the way - setting ZERO hopes on this since I have been thru the N4 debacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Order placed... not expecting it to work but you never know.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Whoop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭marketty

I take it we're going to miss out on this again in Ireland unless we buy from the UK? what a load of crap. And the deals being offered on Carphone Warehouse for UK bill pay customers are so much better than you would get here as well, first 1000 bill pay customers get a free nexus 7 as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Declined, bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

Placed the order through tunnelbear app and chrome, no email or anything from them. Should I assume its not going to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

seanaor wrote: »
    Placed the order through tunnelbear app and chrome, no email or anything from them. Should I assume its not going to work?

Same as above.

Waiting....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭DECEiFER

This should be interesting to see how many manage to get theirs first time. It's already sold out completely in the US so it won't be long until they're all out in the UK. A debit card is the way to go because the first 4 numbers isn't a giveaway to it being Irish, I believe, whereas on a credit card it is. Still, even using a debit card is no guarantee (I had two Nexus 4 orders canceled when I used my Visa Debit in March), but it will get you through the checkout process at least.

Best of luck to everyone! Just waiting on 4.4 KitKat to come down the tubes on my now classic Nexus 4. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Apparently they're contiunally adding more, so if it says "Sold Out", in a few minutes they'll be back in stock. That being said, they will sell out eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭DECEiFER

Apparently they're contiunally adding more, so if it says "Sold Out", in a few minutes they'll be back in stock. That being said, they will sell out eventually.
    They must be coming off the line as we speak. Faaaassssttteeerrrrrr...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Balls..... 16gb version out of stock un the US

Still €260 is pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Used PM as the billing and delivery , just me?

Advertisement