Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭robertdempsey

god's toy wrote: »
    what delivery and home address's did you use?

Used parcel motel UK for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Used parcel motel UK for both.

Thanks,

Hmm.. so did I but still no change ..

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

The same approach worked for me too

The same approach worked for me too

I would only it's now saying the Black 32GB: 'Leaves warehouse in 2 - 3 weeks'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Feel like doing that myself if I'm honest

I have the cash today, probably won't next week in fairness, I just messaged my mate up north on fb and asked him to pop his head into CW for me and see if its in stock....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Ordered last night.
    Just got a shipping email. 32GB black.
    I have a tracking code, but I'm still skeptical.

Ordered last night.
    Just got a shipping email. 32GB black.
    I have a tracking code, but I'm still skeptical.

Can I ask you, when you made your order, did you take note of the delivery times?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭positron

Got shipping email 10 minutes ago. Black 32 GB, ordered on 31st 18:32, with my wallet address set to ParcelMotel address, using Irish UlsterBank credit card, with billing address set to a combination of real address and ParcelMotel address, and delivery address set to ParcelMotel. Did not need TunnelBear at all.

I was not expecting this to work - Wow. Or should I say 'Oh Blast'!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Can I ask you, when you made your order, did you take note of the delivery times?

Original email said "Dispatches by 8 November 2013" this was at 20:01 last night.

Current status says "
    Leaves warehouse by November 8, 2013.
    Info "

Clicking info says shipped though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭positron

Yep, I got shipping email as above, but Play store summary page shows 'Leaves Warehouse by 5th Nov', but if I navigate into the details page, status is SHIPPED, and if I look in Wallet, it shows the purchase in Completed section rather than Pending/Open as it used to be. So I guess PlayStore summary status is either a bit behind, or perhaps will change when it gets delivered?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

Those who ordered the 32gb one, what was the total amount in euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Those who ordered the 32gb one, what was the total amount in euro?

407.68 I think mine came in at plus the parcel motel fee.

Got the wife to order a black 32 and she got the email and delivery info right away where mine still says pending with no email... grr.

if I find cw have them I'm driving up to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Got the wife to order a black 32 and she got the email and delivery info right away where mine still says pending with no email... grr.

if I find cw have them I'm driving up to get it.

Pick me up in Balbriggan along the way... :-)

Trying to get through to CW in Newry and no answer, do them fools not wanna sell some N5s?

Anyone that got the email yesterday saying it had moved to parcel forces depot - has there been any update on the order tracking since then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Black 16gb shipped, ordered at 19.06 on Oct 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Hmm, strange - after ordering last night I've still no email of any kind from google and the order status page is still saying pending but after ringing my bank they say there were two separate transactions of €1.18 made by google about 20 minutes apart that have gone through successfully but no pre-authorisation attempt of the full amount. I did have them add the PM address as a delivery address to the card though just in case that'll do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Shipped at 12:11 today! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Nexarz

Ordered 32gb white at 7:30 thurs but still no delivery. Anyone else in the same boat? Seems like all the white 32Gb are all shipping but not me

• Registered Users Posts: 45 houseystuff

Anyone that got the email yesterday saying it had moved to parcel forces depot - has there been any update on the order tracking since then?

Nothing new on my delivery since got the tracking number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭robertdempsey

Nothing new on my delivery since got the tracking number.

Does your tracking number return any data?

Does your tracking number return any data?

This is what I get:
    Screenshot_2013-11-02-13-17-38_zps5f90af80.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

This is what I get:

Same as mine. But mine is sitting there since 7am Friday morning. Damn parcel force.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

Nexarz wrote: »
    Ordered 32gb white at 7:30 thurs but still no delivery. Anyone else in the same boat? Seems like all the white 32Gb are all shipping but not me

Same as me then. I ordered at about 9.30 on Thursday evening and still pending.

TBH only for this thread, I would gave cancelled long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Nexarz wrote: »

I am, but with a 16 gb black.

Many of us who ordered early Thursday are still pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Well that was fast, N5 root! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2507211

I had ordered two N5s, one with the billing address as Parcel Motels address, but I didn't think that was going to work so I used my own address on another order and cancelled the other one, but checking my bank online this morning I saw two transactions for €411.30! :(
    I hope that gets sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

Ordered 16GB black model at 18:32 on Thursday evening, got an e-mail at 11:10 this morning saying it has shipped.

The status of the order in google play says delivered and Dispatches by 8 November 2013.

It's on the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 houseystuff

This is what I get:

Also same as mine - time is different though..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Ok, I think I've done it. Added my Visa debit with home address and Parcel Motel postcode, set the shipping address to PM, and bought. Pending at the moment, says 8th of November for dispatch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭razor12345

I ordered 16gb white on Thursday at 18.53, still pending in Google wallet, what the next status after pending

Advertisement