Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cobytu

Fungus wrote: »
    My account has been debited.

my hasn't been

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mine was just checked in as well. I'd love to have it tonight but it'll probably be tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭robertdempsey

I also have a status update..

20:11 : Parcel Motel Depot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Finally, mine is checked in too :D I was getting worried for a while there; must have been one hell of a backlog!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

fredotf2 wrote: »
    If I click on my tracking number I get this -

Mon 4 Nov 19:52 Parcel Motel Dublin Package loaded on delivery van
    Mon 4 Nov 19:55 Parcel Motel Parcel in transit to motel

Looks like mine is on its way to the motel! Can't believe it!

No info available on mine but on previous deliveries it looks like it only took PM around 40mins to get from Dublin loading to my parcel motel in lmerick!

Mine also say it is in transit since 19:55 after being checked in at 19:41. I say if yours was checked in before then it will be there tonight. I'd imagine they couldn't bring them all in the 19:55 van as there wasn't enough motel space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Checked in at 19.41 and €3.50 deducted from my PM balance.

254222_zps0d8a5ad1.jpg

Score!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

macjimmy wrote: »
    Anyone get insurance yet for the Nexus 5? If so who did you got with?

Also wondering is it possible to insure a phone bought in the uk. As i lost my S4 insurance is a must.

Will the Nexus 5 be available to buy here anytime soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

1 in transit @ 20.15

2 checked in @ 20.11 and 20.14

Ah lads, ye are all goin to the same place, why not go together :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

In transit @ 20.25... So...is that from Antrim to Dublin, or Dublin to motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,352 ✭✭✭positron

Mon 4 Nov 20:18 Parcel Motel Dublin Package loaded on delivery van
    Mon 4 Nov 20:25 Parcel Motel Parcel in transit to motel

Does that mean it's already in Dublin? They are not check-in in at Belfast but in Dublin depot instead? /if so, definitely will be able to pick it up tomorrow morning, if not, day after tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

polaris68 wrote: »
    Checked in at 19.41 and €3.50 deducted from my PM balance.

No tracking information available yet for me. Looks like all our phones are in the Dublin depot and they're dispatching to the Dublin motels first.

Hopefully they'll do deliveries to the rest of the country overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

In transit at 20:00 to Dublin motel.

Strange how we all have slightly different transit times.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

I have two N5's "in transit to motel" but my BOI credit card has still not been charged (not even a £1 hold)...
    I suppose it'd be bad form to ring the bank and tell them not to honour the transaction now... :pac::pac:

P.s. I really couldn't do it but its fun to think about 2 free phones for a few mins!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

NeirBot wrote: »
    I have two N5's "in transit to motel" but my BOI credit card has still not been charged (not even a £1 hold)...
    I suppose it'd be bad form to ring the bank and tell them not to honour the transaction now... :pac::pac:

P.s. I really couldn't do it but its fun to think about 2 free phones for a few mins!!! :D

Fancy selling me one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Good craic in the parcel motel offices today I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭marketty

NeirBot wrote: »

Follow it up with a menacing email 'dear google, this is what happens when you **** with Ireland'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Nexarz

19:58 Check in! woo.. Hopefully have it 6am like usual

Mines in transit now, heading to Waterford. I expect there are many, many vans going around tonight.

Can't be too much longer till one of us gets a PM text message.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭JKGT

Do parcel motel actually deliver after normal hours? Is it possible there just on the van for delivery first thing in the morning or can we expect them tonight?

JKGT wrote: »
    Do parcel motel actually deliver after normal hours?

Yes.

I have just got my text message.

Nexus on the way.

Likewise! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

JKGT wrote: »
    Do parcel motel actually deliver after normal hours? Is it possible there just on the van for delivery first thing in the morning or can we expect them tonight?

They deliver overnight. Looking at my past deliveries I have had stuff put in my PM in Cork at 4am, 5am etc and they all came from Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

update on my carphone warehouse order. Card was charged and refunded twice today according to my bank. No issue on their side yet I got an email off carphone warehouse telling me to contact my bank or use another card! Very annoying!! So jealous of ye play store peeps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭JKGT

Fungus wrote: »
    I have just got my text message.

Nexus on the way.

Happy days

Advertisement