Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Young flatmate needed in Kilkenny/Carlow

Options
  • 20-08-2013 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi hi. I'm moving to kilkenny in about three weeks for the year and am having difficulty finding somewhere that isn't aimed at mid-twenties/thirties. Ideally, I'd like to live with first or second year students or someone of that age, preferably in my college but carlow students really well serviced by bus and train. Must be relaxed but clean and considerate of others. I have a few apartments in mind in the middle of the city where rent is about €250/€300 a month each. Lemme know if you're interested asap. Thank yooou!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Doyler87

Would you rent in carlow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kat.cullen

I'm not driving and can afford the bus on top of rent so carlow would probably a bit out of the way. Sorry!

Advertisement