Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration?

Options
  • 20-08-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

I got accepted advanced entry into Aungier St. Surprised I have not had to register yet. Anyone any idea when this happens?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jrmb

I think we have to wait to hear from them by post. It's a huge operation and could take a while. I think I have to register in the week of 9 September but I'm going into first year so it may be different for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

It'll be next month sometime. You will get the info during the orientation week I imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

have a look at this site for more info on collecting id cards, registration, induction etc. Stuff gets updated asap so keep at eye on it.
    Letters are sent out again asap (just a lot to get out)....any concerns just call them

Registration is online but the page has dates for most of the other stuff.

http://www.dit.ie/studentservices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

Advertisement