Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midwifery Studies

Options
  • 20-08-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

My sister has decided to put this down on CAO as her first choice, and she asked me to get a little more info than is on DkIT's website on it (the DkIT board is very quiet).

She's wondering how hands on the course generally is and what kind of things she will get to do on placement. And how science-based her studies will actually be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

As far as I can remember Rollercoaster, has a huge thread on Midwifery and its packed with loads of information and advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

The rollercoaster thread got moved to FB to control trolls. The link is on RC though, if you request to join they'll accept you. There's many newly qualified midwives who will answer all your questions.

Advertisement