Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wellmount

• 20-08-2013 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone have any past experiences or feedback from friends of the Wellmount apartments because I put my deposit down for it there yesterday? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,440 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

nice apartments, but normally housed by a lot of international students. Having said that, you'll have a great time there, the spanish and french that stay there are always so so sound!

If I was a young fella heading to college now I'd be heading there for sure!

About a 10 minute walk to the college and if you fancy a relaxed pint instead of the mayhem of Scribes, The Shack right across the road is a lovely spot. Great lunches there too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Nice spot, Shack across the road is one of my favourite pubs in town, with cheap tasty dinners available too. 5 minute walk to town centre, cinema and tesco so great spot. have a friend living there now and no complaints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 MarkNealon

Just wondering does anyone have any past experiences or feedback from friends of the Wellmount apartments because I put my deposit down for it there yesterday? Thanks.

I'm moving in to wellmount next week, are you a first year?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dmartin22196

yeah im goin into first year, why?

yeah im goin into first year, why?

Because there are only 8 first years in wellmount, all in the same house, 4 in the downstairs apartment and 4 upstairs. So we might be in the same apartment:P

• Advertisement

which apartment are you in fella? where ya from ill add ya on facebook...ill private message you my profile.

I'm in the upstairs one, I'm from Mayo. I got your message and sent a friend request :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MilkyBarKid27

Hey, do you guys know if there's any spots left for accommodation for athlone?? I was hoping to get a different course on the second round but it didn't pull through. Now I'm stuck trying to find somewhere to stay. Are there any left in Wellmount?? :)

Hey, do you guys know if there's any spots left for accommodation for athlone?? I was hoping to get a different course on the second round but it didn't pull through. Now I'm stuck trying to find somewhere to stay. Are there any left in Wellmount?? :)

I would say you have no chance of getting into an apartment at this stage. I'd say one of the houses in willow would be your best bet unfortunately.

MarkNealon wrote: »
    I'm in the upstairs one, I'm from Mayo. I got your message and sent a friend request :)

Sweet as mate, im upstairs too. Lets hope its the same house we're talking about. Message me back on facebook if ya get a chance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 MilkyBarKid27

I would say you have no chance of getting into an apartment at this stage. I'd say one of the houses in willow would be your best bet unfortunately.

Awh fair enough, thanks for the advice :)

Raf32 wrote: »
    Nice spot, Shack across the road is one of my favourite pubs in town, with cheap tasty dinners available too. 5 minute walk to town centre, cinema and tesco so great spot. have a friend living there now and no complaints.

Just about the shack...im wondering could we get sunday lunch there would it be good? And would they be showing the hurling final?

Advertisement