Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easiest Way to Get There?

• 20-08-2013 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello there~

I'm going to be starting in ITB this year. Due to living a bit too far away, I'm going to be moving closer to get to college without a three hour commute. Unfortunately, being from the other end of the county I'm not very familiar with the area. Actually scratch that, I don't think I've ever been there.

Anywho, I was wondering what areas would be easiest for getting there and getting to town etc. I'm hoping to be close enough to the City Centre that I can get a bus home to visit my family without too much hassle. Are there any buses that go directly there? I've looked at the Dublin Bus website, but all the pages I've found are either non-existent (apparently) or I have no idea where the areas actually are. Could use a bit of help. Dx

Thanks for your time, everyone! :)

Comments

Blanchardstowntown is well served by buses to the city centre. There are many buses per day, every day. You'll have no problem getting a 39 into town from the Blanch Shopping Centre.

As for location, Ashtown would be a good spot for you. However, with the shuttle bus, you can go to many places around Blanch, and be within a 10-20 minute walk of the shuttle bus (same goes for a bus to Blanch Shopping Centre).

Lookup the shuttle bus route here, or invest in a bike.

Advertisement