Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how often can a male dog be used for stud

• 20-08-2013 1:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭

genuine question

I have an English bulldog ( not that long ) and was wondering if it is nesscessery to allow a certain period between service , im not looking to work the dog much but sometimes you need to serve the bitch more than once

baschically , what would be too much work for the dog

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Talk to the breeder that you got the dog from, in my opinion, if you have to ask questions like that on an internet forum, then you're not ready to breed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭green_bow

muddypaws wrote: »
    Talk to the breeder that you got the dog from, in my opinion, if you have to ask questions like that on an internet forum, then you're not ready to breed.

thanks a million

extremely helpful :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

If you dont have the dog long, why are you looking into breeding him already?

andreac wrote: »
    If you dont have the dog long, why are you looking into breeding him already?

thanks a million

extremely helpfull :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

green_bow wrote: »
    thanks a million

You obviously dont have a clue about breeding and are just looking to make money out of your dog, because you have your dog up on the buy and sell and that says it all really!! Poor dog!!

You already had a thread that was closed due to enquiring about stud services.

Anyway, ill say no more before i get myself in trouble.

• Advertisement

andreac wrote: »
    You obviously dont have a clue about breeding and are just looking to make money out of your dog, if you are looking to breed so soon. Poor dog!!

You already had a thread that was closed due to enquiring about stud services.

Anyway, ill say no more before i get myself in trouble.

thanks a million

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

OP you are not going to get a straightforward response to your question here without justifying your reasons. To save everyones sanity I am locking this thread now. If you want to reopen it and are prepared to engage in discussion with other experienced members please PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement