Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Loan

Options
  • 20-08-2013 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi folks

I have just been offered a place in IADT. I'm surpised as my portfolio didn't score very high. Infact, I thought I didn't stand a chance so I didn't apply through SUSI for a grant and I didn't save anything for entrance fees. Now I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm unemployed and on Jobseekers. I will be applying for the BTEA now and today I went to the AIB to enquire into student loans. The bank account is new and there is no money going into the account just yet. Does anybody know what my chances might be of getting a student loan? I have an appointment on Thursday moring to discuss the loan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Crunchy Friends

You can still apply to SUSI to cover your fees. Then get the BTEA to help with expenses.

Advertisement