Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making friends

Options
  • 20-08-2013 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

This post is for those of us who find ourselves for one reason or another lacking a friend or two, whether its from old friends emigrating or getting married or for what reason or you might be new to cork yourself, I want to forge a group of friends based on common interests and hobbies, so if your either male or female from cork and between25-35 gimme a shout back or a pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Riand101 wrote: »
    This post is for those of us who find ourselves for one reason or another lacking a friend or two, whether its from old friends emigrating or getting married or for what reason or you might be new to cork yourself, I want to forge a group of friends based on common interests and hobbies, so if your either male or female from cork and between25-35 gimme a shout back or a pm

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056992219

http://www.meetup.com/find/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

What are the interests and hobbies you have? I'm in the same boat, looking for people to hang around with. I've joined a MeetUp running club, the Cork meet up (mostly nights in pubs), and a swim team. The boardgame nights someone wrote about in another thread sound good too!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Riand101

dory wrote: »
    What are the interests and hobbies you have? I'm in the same boat, looking for people to hang around with. I've joined a MeetUp running club, the Cork meet up (mostly nights in pubs), and a swim team. The boardgame nights someone wrote about in another thread sound good too!

Yeah I saw that meet up site, would you like to pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Riand101

Riand101 wrote: »
    Yeah I saw that meet up site, would you like to pm me?

My interests would be rugby,cycling, hillwalking , singing reading writing gaming, I'm very open to everything just looking to meet down to earth free minded people to form friendships

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tradmav

Heya, Im new to the city been here for about 6 weeks studying and working, mostly studying, could always use a bigger social circle. Im 27. Give me a PM and we can have a chat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

Hey all i living here in cork city centre am a student easy going person love making new friends mostly chat buddies on internet but if got on well would not mind meet up for a hour or so chat :) Living with my boyfriend here in cork so girl mates would be looking for . i am 23yrs old

Advertisement