Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number of transactions to be shown on account

Options
  • 20-08-2013 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

Do you think you may be able to introduce something for customers that shows how many transactions you have made throughout the fee quarter? I.e something on the 365 Online site that shows the live number INCLUDING transactions that have been made but have not show on the account yet. 

Only way we can count them is going back through all the individual transactions, as with the new fee structure at 20c per transaction I think this would be beneficial to customers but would BOI allow this? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi paulb06.

Thanks for getting in touch.

There is currently no automatic transaction counter available online.
    This was previously suggested and we sent it on to our Web Development Team for review, as we felt this tool would be very beneficial for our customers.

Our 365 Mobile App can also be downloaded, which will allow you to keep track of your finances on the go. More information can be found here.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 46 angelclar

paulb06 wrote: »
    Hi, 

Do you think you may be able to introduce something for customers that shows how many transactions you have made throughout the fee quarter? I.e something on the 365 Online site that shows the live number INCLUDING transactions that have been made but have not show on the account yet. 

Only way we can count them is going back through all the individual transactions, as with the new fee structure at 20c per transaction I think this would be beneficial to customers but would BOI allow this? 
    That would be a great idea but the backs wont do . Its all about reducung cost & increase income at the customer expenses with the banks 

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Yes I agree, when I posted it I realized that this would clearly be a common question asked and BOI are aware of it, but  unfortunately as it's a useful tool to help it's customers stay on top of their transactions and fees, BOI won't implement it ! 

Advertisement