Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drivers

Options
  • 20-08-2013 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

When I first tried installing drivers it was such a pain in the hole I ended up using the cd that comes with the mother board and I haven't thought about it since ,I got amd catalyst so my graphics card is up to date but what other components need drivers, any one help, thanks ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

When I first tried installing drivers it was such a pain in the hole I ended up using the cd that comes with the mother board and I haven't thought about it since ,I got amd catalyst so my graphics card is up to date but what other components need drivers, any one help, thanks ?

Aside from graphics card drivers, I wouldnt worry about it. Go into Device Manager and see if theres anything listed there with a yellow exclamation mark, that means that there's no driver installed for that particular piece of hardware. If there's no yellow exclamation marks then you're good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aaronsharkey

Thanks

Advertisement