Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How will I get my ball back?

• 20-08-2013 4:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭

I was outside playing football and I accidentally kicked it into a neighbors garden. When I asked her to give it back she said she might. I am afraid she won't give it back at all because she is meant to be a mean lady. I looked into her garden and their are a couple of balls their. I heard from other kids she never gives them back. This is my only ball and it has a lot of sentimental value to me because it was my granddads ball.
    What should I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

grow a pair next time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Come up with an original idea for a thread?

These threads are so original!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Consult any copy of the Beano from 1955 to 1968, I believe it was a common problem then that both the Bash Street Kids and Dennis the Menace were able to solve in increasingly creative and outlandish ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

She's outside the back garden putting on a strip show as we speak Quick Quick!

• Advertisement

stop playing with your balls

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement