Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room Wanted

Options
  • 20-08-2013 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, I'm a 19 year old female heading into first year in NUIG and in serious need of accommodation. Looking for anything around €70-90 a week. Trying to keep rent to €320 per month.
    Obviously looking for somewhere close enough to the college as I don't want to be far walking home at night. I'm easy-going, kind and tidy! :)
    Also have a friend (another girl) interested if someone is in need of even more housemates, but would prefer not a twin room... I'll be up looking at rooms tomorrow Wed 21st and Thurs 22nd.
    Please get back to me asap if you know of anything.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

• Registered Users Posts: 2 michellecnuig

Hi,
    Me and another girl are both heading up to galway tomorrow looking for accommodation. We're also starting arts in nuig. Have you and your friend any viewings tomorrow? where are ye from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Hi,
    My daughter and 2 others girls have a house in Shantalah which is a 15 minute walk from the college. They are looking for one other as they were let down late on.

The girls are in 3rd year and are pretty quiet and keep the place tidy.

The rent is €250 a month.

PM me for my daughter's details if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sarah Jane.

Hi guys Im in NUIG :)
    Like the 'Corrib Village' page on facebook people are posting rooms available there.

Advertisement