Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Awesomenauts] Expansion pack for nauts on Kickstarter!!

Options
  • 20-08-2013 4:36pm
    Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭

Ronimo are planning to do an enormous expansion pack via kickstarter!
    We are ready to take the Awesomenauts you know and love to the next level, but we need your help to get there. Help us make Awesomenauts the ultimate indie MOBA by supporting this Kickstarter for Awesomenauts: Starstorm!

Awesomenauts is the coolest project we have ever worked on. It is amazing to see all of these players come together and form such a dedicated community that is growing to this day. Because of this we have been able to add new characters, features and a new map. We even reached out to the community for skin and balance ideas, and created a brand new character with you: the upcoming Admiral Swiggins!

Now, we have done all that can be done within the current confinements of the game. In order to truly bring Awesomenauts to the next level, we would like to add features that require much more time and effort than we have currently allocated for it. You, our community, have already been so involved in the shaping of Awesomenauts into what it is today, and now you can help us take it to the next step. Help us fund Awesomenauts: Starstorm!

To read more about it, check the kickstarter website.

I'm most excited for the replay and spectator mode, something I feel is sorely missing from the package atm. Also, the kroot inspired character looks really cool.

So far the average donation is $65~ which is mad considering the game costs a tenner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

I'm delighted to see the Kickstarter is doing so well, I'm definitely going to contribute. Spectator and replay modes are something I'm particularly looking forward to. I'm not sure if they'll make some of the later goals, but a map editor would be pretty cool.

Advertisement