Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen Lynch Irish Dates

Options
  • 20-08-2013 5:00pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Stephen Lynch
    And if you live in Dublin, you might want to keep November 9th open. And the 8th if you live in Belfast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Whos he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Extremely funny musical comedian. YouTube "Talk To Me"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

niallon wrote: »
    Extremely funny musical comedian. YouTube "Talk To Me"
    Ok must check him out although got tickets to Depeche Mode in Dublín on the 9th. Thought for a sec twas some toolbag from boyzone ya kno the lad that had some God awful rap thing with Keith Duffy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

Last time he played in Ireland I went to see him. He didn't play Special Olympics or If I were Gay.... bummed out

• Advertisement

Caonima wrote: »
    Last time he played in Ireland I went to see him. He didn't play Special Olympics or If I were Gay.... bummed out

He doesnt play Special Olympics anymore

He doesnt play Special Olympics anymore

Dang :( That song has been responsible for more smirks on my face than anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Caonima wrote:
    Was he any good?

It was great; did exactly what it said on the tin. He has a good rapport with the audience and bantered along between songs. But you could tell everyone was waiting for Special Olympics and were bummed when he didn't play it. But a gas gig, nonetheless. I'd go again.

8th Nov - Mandella Hall - £19.50 and seem to be on sale already
    9th Nov - Olympia - €28.00 - €30.50 on sale this thursday

• Advertisement

8th Nov - Mandella Hall - £19.50 and seem to be on sale already
    9th Nov - Olympia - €28.00 - €30.50 on sale this thursday

Bit of a price difference there

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Caonima wrote: »
    Bit of a price difference there

Spoke with a band before when they played a belfast gig and no dublin gig and the reply was the venues charge too much down here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Brilliant! I had tickets to see him in The Melkweg while I was in Amsterdam there recently but couldn't make it in the end. This will be awesome!

Spoke with a band before when they played a belfast gig and no dublin gig and the reply was the venues charge too much down here

That sounds about right, sadly :(

Advertisement