Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new modem,a query for an eircom rep

Options
  • 20-08-2013 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

hi I was on to the tech guys today as my bb speeds have been poor and it seems my modem is shagged,the the guy said he would send me out a new one and I said fine thanks for the help,well I have just seen online that if I receive a new modem I will be tied into a 12 month contract,as I have no intention of getting handcuffed for 12 months id like to know is that true,if so I will buy my own modem,regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

minterno wrote: »
    hi I was on to the tech guys today as my bb speeds have been poor and it seems my modem is shagged,the the guy said he would send me out a new one and I said fine thanks for the help,well I have just seen online that if I receive a new modem I will be tied into a 12 month contract,as I have no intention of getting handcuffed for 12 months id like to know is that true,if so I will buy my own modem,regards

Hi minterno

Can you send me a private message with your account number and name on account and I will look into for you.

Mark

Advertisement