Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport Photo's

Options
  • 20-08-2013 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi All,

Am new here and this is my first post,,, (such a stimulating topic:D). I need to get some photos,,, the ones that are appropriate for Passports and Licences,,, in Naas or nearby. Anyone know..????Promise my next topic will be less prosaic.. Thanks in advance...

Poggo......:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Tornaxx

I'm sure there must be a passport photo booth in Tesco in Naas (although I've never been in it). Most medium to big stores would have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The Tesco Extra has one for sure, up near the Costa Coffee end.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 poggo

Thanks for the help I will check it out..:)

Poggo..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Most chemists do passport photos as well

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Lepidoptera

Yeah a lot of chemists do them, so if you don't want to worry about making sure everything comes out right yourself, that's another easy option since they are so particular about the rules and sizes and whatnot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Yes, the Tesco has a booth, but I'd suggest a chemist instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Does Tesco or anywhere in Newbridge have a passport photo booth?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 poggo

Thanks all went the Chemist route as they take the photo and prob. know what they require,,with no smile and the brightness of the image I look like a convicted felon,,only thing missing is the number beneath the photo.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Passenger wrote: »
    Does Tesco or anywhere in Newbridge have a passport photo booth?

Dunnes has one I think. The chemist in dunnes definitely does them anyway

Advertisement