Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two new subjects in a year?

• 20-08-2013 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭

Do people here think its possible to take up 2 new subjects and get a B2/B1 grade in them in a year? The subjects I am considering are business, geography, ag science and physics/chemistry combined.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

thelad95 wrote: »
    Do people here think its possible to take up 2 new subjects and get a B2/B1 grade in them in a year? The subjects I am considering are business, geography, ag science and physics/chemistry combined.

I think it is doable but it will take up alot of extra time and hard work.I would not suggest geography as it is a big course and there will be a rush to finish your project. Business is not particularly long it just takes up a lot of time as the theory is intense , you have to sit down for hours and study the book , business will be difficult to do in the year! but i'm sure you could manage , ag science is short enough just make sure you do well in the project.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I started ag science in sixth year and took up Physics at Christmas. Ag science was a massive pain in the ass, project was torture, just about got it done in the end. I don't really know much about business as a subject, but I like the sound of no project and people on here have taught themselves and gotten As. I found physics very doable in the 5 or 6 months, and apparently physchem is pretty easy so I'd say take a look at it anyway. Whatever you choose it's gonna be hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Derpington95

Yes it's possible but get ready to work your butt off!

Advertisement