Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom wifi hub for business

Options
  • 20-08-2013 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows much about eircom wifi hub for business. I am not sure if i have the right end of the stick so any opinions are welcome. From what i see eircom gives businesses the equipment and wifi for free for their customers to use. The only thing i see in the t&cs is that the business must keep eircoms wifi for 3 years. Does anyone have experience or know anything it

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

caddy2 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows much about eircom wifi hub for business. I am not sure if i have the right end of the stick so any opinions are welcome. From what i see eircom gives businesses the equipment and wifi for free for their customers to use. The only thing i see in the t&cs is that the business must keep eircoms wifi for 3 years. Does anyone have experience or know anything it

Hi Caddy2

Here is a link to the wifihub business hotspot website

- http://www.eircom.net/wifihub/wifihubpartners

If you submit an application online a business hotspot agent can contact you back and go through all the information with you in detail.

Mark

Advertisement