Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to stop emails every time I post here?

Options
  • 20-08-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi, I keep getting emails to my email account every time I post on Boards.ie. can I make a settings adjustment to avoid this as my inbox is getting clogged up?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Already covered a few threads down:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057011899

And to turn off future ones, change the default thread subscription mode in the User CP.

• Site Banned Posts: 257 ✭✭Driveby Dogboy

yeah, the last account i had, i used a new e-mail address to register, used it for nothing else, closed my account and tried to use the same e-mail to register again, opened my inbox for the first time in 3 years and had 50,000 unread messages, took me a couple weeks, but i read them all

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Two Tone from Limehouse

yeah, the last account i had, i used a new e-mail address to register, used it for nothing else, closed my account and tried to use the same e-mail to register again, opened my inbox for the first time in 3 years and had 50,000 unread messages, took me a couple weeks, but i read them all

Thanks guys

Advertisement