Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerrang Tour! 2014

Options
  • 20-08-2013 10:07pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

994896_407852085982655_92635597_n.png

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea agreed , can see BMTH headlining it

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

I know it's so unlikely but i'd give my left testical for it to be Fall Out Boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Mr.S wrote: »
    Saw that today, not holding my breath, the K tour has been pretty bad the past few years

Yeah - the best line up was Sum 41 and that didn't even work out too well.
    Yea agreed , can see BMTH headlining it

I'm going to see Bullet for my Valentine on Monday and they're supporting, so gave them a whirl. I've grown fond of them, so I wouldn't say no (for now, depends how Mondays show goes)
    I know it's so unlikely but i'd give my left testical for it to be Fall Out Boy.

I'd also give your left testical for this ;):D:p
    Kidding!

We can dream! :)

People are commenting under the post on fb and someone said "didnt Fred Durst say they are on the Kerrang Tour!? " now could be total bull****

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

lads am i missing something from the original post ??

• Advertisement

A V A wrote: »
    lads am i missing something from the original post ??

Its a screen cap of a guy asking Kerrang about the K Tour and he replies saying no announcement yet (but people at Reading and Leeds will find out the headliner) but they are coming to dublin this year

Its a screen cap of a guy asking Kerrang about the K Tour and he replies saying no announcement yet (but people at Reading and Leeds will find out the headliner) but they are coming to dublin this year

yeah but doe:S

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

You hope or they are?

Just seen there are!

Fking awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Wow, saw them at The Olympia and they were fcukin awesome, Academy will be even better

Only issue i have is that Olympia show was 45quid plus fee's, a bit expensive for a Kerrang Tour

Surely they will do one night in the olympia instead of 2 nights in the Academy?

• Advertisement

surely limp bizkit are bigger than the acadmey

Yea and the fact they can just about sell out the Olympia by themselves through a few other bands and the K Tour name on it and i can see it selling out quick enough . Although i can expect the usual K tour crowd not liking LB playing because its not some emo stuff like BVB/BMTH etc

Limp Bizkit
    LB is headlining Kerrang Tour in the UK!! February 2014 - Don't be blinded by my shorts either!

64457_10151584636472548_646769644_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I think sales have been down a bit since they started touring again a few years ago. Probably just cause the last album wasn't very popular and they've toured the UK a lot. This is usually two nights in Dublin as well right?

Hoping for the two nights in a row!
    Bizkit put on one helluva show :D One gigantic party!
    Wonder will Freddy still be rockin' his new beard...

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

I'm heading to Leeds in the morning for the festival, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

This is usually on in February, right? I'll be in the UK for the Less Than Jake tour....don't think I'd bother though anyway, even if I was here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

Yes. That's all.

fewtins wrote: »
    I think sales have been down a bit since they started touring again a few years ago. Probably just cause the last album wasn't very popular and they've toured the UK a lot. This is usually two nights in Dublin as well right?

Yea but last year in the UK they moved back up to bigger venues with BVB headlining? Think they even did Brixton Academy . So maybe they want the K Tour to be doing bigger venues again

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Any dates confirmed for dublin gig yet...? cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

The Olympia gig was one of the best laughs I've had. This has my interest
    /waits patiently

MCD
    JUST ANNOUNCED:

Limp Bizkit will headline the 2014 Kerrang Tour!!

Full tour, venue and ticket information to be announced next week

jesus christ :confused: still caget use to the fact that limp bizkit are doing the kerrang tour ,still think they're bigger than a half arsed event for semi decent established bands

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Mr.S wrote: »
    I think you underestimate how big Limp Bizkit are ;) The new album was woeful . Its not the early 00's anymore!

On studio work they've been crap lately, but live, not many can beat them, excellent live band, and there greatest hits package is just something else

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

Meh! Hope there's good support, how much do people reckon it'll be?

Meh! Hope there's good support, how much do people reckon it'll be?

Think i heard some band called Crossfaith are on the K Tour aswell? Never heard of them

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Shreddy Krueger

Crossfaith are on the bill. I highly recommend checking them out. They're a japanese band who in their own words combine Slipknot & The Prodigy. Check out their song Jagerbomb on youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I read it was Limp Bizkit headlining it about 4 or 5 months ago but never bothered saying it cause it seemed a bit unrealistic, was so far off and the stuff I hear is never true :pac: Wrecking my head trying to find the thread where the line up was posted now, can't even remember which forum it was on.

The Kerrang! tour rolls into Dublin in 2014 with headliners Limp Bizkit and guests Crossfaith and Nekrogoblikon at the Olympia Theatre on February 11th

Tickets are on sale at 9am this Friday from Ticketmaster Ireland

• Advertisement

Sweet!
    I love those Goblin lads :D

Keep rollin'!

Advertisement