Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerrang Tour! 2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Mr.S wrote: »
    Only 3 bands!?

The lineup will be completed by a fourth, yet to be revealed, special guest

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

going to try get to this :)

how many times has limp bizkit played ireland and what was the first place they played ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Dunno I know at their height they were due to play Punchestown but Fred Durst was having back trouble so a number of dates were scrapped includin Kildare, they played the Olympia a few years ago.

Prob a sellout 27 quid plus fees for tickets playing Bristol the following day so second date highly unlikely

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i remember when the chocolate star fish came out years they were suppose to play the point or something is that right

Dunno I know at their height they were due to play Punchestown but Fred Durst was having back trouble so a number of dates were scrapped includin Kildare, they played the Olympia a few years ago.

Prob a sellout 27 quid plus fees for tickets playing Bristol the following day so second date highly unlikely

They could always do the 10th . Yea can see it selling out quicker than usual since there will be a lot of people going just for LB and then the usual K! Tour fanbase aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

A V A wrote: »
    i remember when the chocolate star fish came out years they were suppose to play the point or something is that right

I'm pretty sure it was Punchestown they were supposed to play but Fred injured himself jumping off a stage in Germany as far as I know and had to pull out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it was Punchestown they were supposed to play but Fred injured himself jumping off a stage in Germany as far as I know and had to pull out.

Yep twas Punchestown....they only cancelled a week or two before. I remember myself and my OH having tickets and being sick when they cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Seen them quite a few times and they're always great live, you guys are talking about a cancelled Punchestown show, i was living back in Wales at the time and quite a few of us were heading down to see them at Milton Keynes Bowl, (65,000 sold out) and they cancelled 3 days before.

Delighted at the price of this gig though, 17euro cheaper than the last show!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

Are tickets expected to sell out very quickly for this? Im off work tomorrow and a local shop has a ticketmaster outlet. Would it be ok to just land down at 9am to get tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

4 standing in the bag

• Advertisement

Got two this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Standing bought. Wahey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Friend picked up two tickets this morning - very excited :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

picked up tickets this evening..hopefully will be as good as the last olympia show:D

has anyone been to previous kerrang tours? ..just wondering with the 4 bands playing will Limp Bizkit get to do their full length show or do the headliners play a shorter set than usual??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

hopefully they'll get a full length set. over in the states on holiday but luckily had enough money left on my card to buy 2 tickets. cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Sweet!
    I love those Goblin lads :D

Keep rollin'!
    so decided to check out some of the support for this gig..this video deserves an oscar..what a storyline:pac:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsMKOx6fumc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

so decided to check out some of the support for this gig..this video deserves an oscar..what a storyline:pac:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsMKOx6fumc

I first seen they were playing Download Festival and had to search their name.

That video sold me on them! They're stupid Goblin fun :) Very enjoyable live too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Yep twas Punchestown....they only cancelled a week or two before. I remember myself and my OH having tickets and being sick when they cancelled.

I had tickets for this, too. Was pissed off when they cancelled, but I kept the tickets anyway.. didn't bring them back for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Breine

Are all the standing tickets sold for this?

Hoping i'll be able to find a pair of them somewhere but what is the seated like in the olympia? I've never been there before

Breine wrote: »
    Are all the standing tickets sold for this?

Hoping i'll be able to find a pair of them somewhere but what is the seated like in the olympia? I've never been there before

Yea im the same , i left getting tickets for it too late . I keep checking every day to see if any standing tickets turn up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Went to Ticketmaster to get a ticket for this and Sigur Ros.

Standing for Ros, yes.

Standing for Crossfaith... Left me sad :(

Question above, is seating worth it in the olympia?

Any chance of a meet and greet or autographs at this?

Standing tickets available again , just picked up one just there

Baby Godzilla added (final band)

1002031_10152033056593405_1086796360_n.jpg

Everything one looking forward to the gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Dying for it. How long will limp bizkit get?

D.Q wrote: »
    Dying for it. How long will limp bizkit get?

Id say just under 90 mins?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

DJ Lethal is doing a set in the Twister Pepper after, must be traveling with them

Thats interesting. Has he rejoined I wonder.

How would you get into that Pingi?

• Advertisement

damianmcr wrote: »
    Thats interesting. Has he rejoined I wonder.

How would you get into that Pingi?

You can just go after the gig and pay in at the door afaik

Advertisement