Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will Fibre be available in Mount Oval Village Co Cork

Options
  • 20-08-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

When will Fibre broadband be available in Mount Oval village Co Cork?
    I live in Dewberry and this is part of the douglas exchange. Your map says it should be here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I live in Dewberry and this is part of the douglas exchange. Your map says it should be here.

Hi jimmyboy2013

Can you send me a PM with your address or telephone number and I can look into it for you.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Hi jimmyboy2013

Can you send me a PM with your address or telephone number and I can look into it for you.

Mark
    Jimmyboy,

Its Oflynn construction that are holding up matters there, apparently they have some "legal Issues" with eircom

I managed to get a hold of OFlynn Const after a number of non returned phone calls, I think they knew I wouldn't go away.

Anyway they did confirm that they are having some legal issues with Eircom with the installing of the cabs. He wouldn't go into what the legal issues were, but given the fact that Eircom have installed cabs all over the country without a problem I cant see what the big problem is here. He stated that they were now dealing with a new guy within Eircom and they are hoping to have things sorted in the next few weeks and even if they do I cant see anything happening this side of Christmas. 

I am going to keep up the pressure with Oflynns and call them back in the next week or for an update again or until its sorted. Feel free any of you guys out there to call OFlynn's as well to put more pressure on.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

Advertisement