Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T.N.A??

Options
  • 20-08-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

After a period of not watching WWE, I recently started watching again. I just can't get into it like I used to. It's lost it's edge. It's gone way too PG and is now family friendly as someone else put it. I have only seen bits of TNA, never watched a full show. Is it any better than WWE?? I know they have a few of the ol WWE guys. What channels is TNA on on tv and when? Is it more of what I'm looking for, like old school RAW?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

WWE has lost its edge but its been good enough lately.
    Impact has lost a fair bit of momentum from this time last year when it was in full swing but is still a good watch.
    Its on Sundays at 9pm on Challenge and repeated again on Tuesday at 10pm. Its Sky channel 145 and they have a +1 channel at 164.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

You'll probably see more of the Wrestling you used to watch in TNA but it has some frustrating flaws. It has really lost it's way the last 6+ months. However you are jumping on board with TNA at a time where they are going through what seems like a massive reset which hopefully will lead to better shows.

My personal preference is WWE due to the matches, storylines, sense of progression and production. I could see someone watching the WWE of now as a culture shock if you watched it years ago. But I feel WWE's current strengths should smooth over your initial prejudices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

If you are a wrestling fan New Japan has been on quite a roll for some time. And the voiceover guy is awesome*

*even if I don`t understand what he is saying :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Dont let someone else decide for you. Rovert for example said he preferred the WWE matches. I usually find the majority boring as hell. It's down to personal preference. Give it a real shot, at least a month, and if you dont like it, try something else. There is no shortage of wrestling out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Am I right in thinking that TNA isn't covered at all on UPC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,350 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

if you enjoyed 2003 era wwe except without the starpower and talent then sure give tna a try, you will probably like it for 6 months

Advertisement