Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just a comment on an earlier post in this thread, I'm also finding switching players to be really difficult, I'd almost say that the vast majority of my goals conceded are down to erratic player switching or the switching occurring too slow.

Anyway I have a BPL team and its in a 4-3-3 formation with 1 CDM and 2 CM I'm wondering who I should get for the left CM role? I was thinking Erikssen but can anyone suggest another option of a similar price range?

Fernandiho for city. Have him in mine in that spot. Very good I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Played around with my BPL team a lot

Found Fernandinho,Cabaye,Gerrard and Paulinho to be my favourite,i think Fellaini is a beast cdm also so strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Opened two packs lst nite got hazard can't believe he sold for 186,000 after really helping with bpl team just wondering if eto'o worth 40,000

Try Torres i think he's unreal 38 goal in 44 games for me!

Dave1711 wrote: »
    Try Torres i think he's unreal 38 goal in 44 games for me!

Hav torress and saurez up front think torress is class for the price bought him near the start has 19 goals in 21 games. Sturridge has 24 goals in 19 matchs and Suarez has 6 in 5 so maybe don't need another stricker 40,000 coins just looking to be spent and not buying anymore after I got hazard cause can't see getting anything else good

• Advertisement

gotthebug wrote: »
    Hav torress and saurez up front think torress is class for the price bought him near the start has 19 goals in 21 games. Sturridge has 24 goals in 19 matchs and Suarez has 6 in 5 so maybe don't need another stricker 40,000 coins just looking to be spent and not buying anymore after I got hazard cause can't see getting anything else good

Yeah sounds like your not short of options up front could always try him and just sell him on again if you dont like him.

Apas for liverpool is lethal for me. Always scores try him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Opened two packs lst nite got hazard can't believe he sold for 186,000 after really helping with bpl team just wondering if eto'o worth 40,000

Hes alright, nothing special. I got him in a pack a few weeks ago and hes scored a fair few goals, but I don't think hes worth that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Mr.SlumDuck

Just started playing FUT for the first time.

I have a decent BPL team that I have built over a couple seasons.

All the players I have bought though have been very cheap. No more than 2k for any one player. Thats all I have been able to afford. I have only been making coins from playing games and season bonuses. I can't see how I will ever be able to afford a few 10k-20k players at this rate.

I havent bought any packs. I got a few free ones at the start and didnt get any worthwhile players. Should I be buying packs?

Whats the best way to make coins?

As you progress in season mode does the amount of coins you make increase?

Basically a complete novice.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Don't buy packs, waste of money.....I have recently sold my team in an effort to make coins and am doing ok, as it stands I have 10k cash and like 50-60k tied up in selling players....you on average get 500 coins roughly per game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

All the players I have bought though have been very cheap. No more than 2k for any one player. Thats all I have been able to afford. I have only been making coins from playing games and season bonuses. I can't see how I will ever be able to afford a few 10k-20k players at this rate.

I havent bought any packs. I got a few free ones at the start and didnt get any worthwhile players. Should I be buying packs?

Thanks
    Although its tedious but try to buy consumable cards cheap, chemistry cards or position change cards and resell them at a higher price, also be aware of the 5% EA tax on any item sold, its pretty negligible at small prices but its a way to start trading and get a feel for the market. Consumable cards usually go at a lower price around the time of the TOTW is announced on Wednesdays so keep your eyes peeled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Thanks

You'll make a few thousand for getting promoted etc

I have 14 on the Xbox, but I'll be moving back to the PS in a few weeks when FIFA 14 proper launches.

Have been trading away with the intention of selling the coins, but since they can carry over from PS3>PS4 I'd be interested in trading some Xbox coins with someone if they wanted to swop.

Send me a PM if there's any interest. Ive over 100k at the minute.

Just after going on ultimate team and all my players are in my trade pile sold only 1 on the console how is this possible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Just after going on ultimate team and all my players are in my trade pile sold only 1 on the console how is this possible

overpriced :D

Nolars wrote: »
    overpriced :D

Sorry u got me wrong. I should use punctuation I didn't put them up for sale some1 else did but I'm the only one with access to the console. They all sold cause they were all listed for 150

Sorry u got me wrong. I should use punctuation I didn't put them up for sale some1 else did but I'm the only one with access to the console. They all sold cause they were all listed for 150

Sounds like ya got hacked unless im reading wrong

It certainly sounds that way, but then again wouldn't they have been traded to the other account?.
    If they're put up for a priced auction then surely the hacker couldn't have got them?
    Also the fact they sold for 150 sounds more like a glitch as if someone done it in spite, they'd sell for 200 each. 150 means the auction ran out.
    I'd contact EA as it sounds less like a hacker bearing that in mind.

It certainly sounds that way, but then again wouldn't they have been traded to the other account?.
    If they're put up for a priced auction then surely the hacker couldn't have got them?
    Also the fact they sold for 150 sounds more like a glitch as if someone done it in spite, they'd sell for 200 each. 150 means the auction ran out.
    I'd contact EA as it sounds less like a hacker bearing that in mind.

They sold for more like suarez for 61,000 when back on 2day and the 220,000 coins where used to buy a bronze player so left with nothing hav been in contact with ea they are looking in to it better get my players bac done a lot of trading to get coins now left with nothing

• Advertisement

They sold for more like suarez for 61,000 when back on 2day and the 220,000 coins where used to buy a bronze player so left with nothing hav been in contact with ea they are looking in to it better get my players bac done a lot of trading to get coins now left with nothing

Ok I get it now, they were listed for 150.

Still though the easiest way for a hacker to get them would have been to list them high and offer direct trades for bronze players.

Seems the person sold the lot and moved the coins, it's sad that people will do this kind of thing.
    You must have gave the details out some way or logged into some sort of a phishing site with the details.... either that or someone you know who's computer you left your account on has robbed you.

First thing to do is change the password and security question.

Are you xbox or PS3?. If you're Xbox i'll throw you 5k you can use to buy a cheap team.

Ok I get it now, they were listed for 150.

Still though the easiest way for a hacker to get them would have been to list them high and offer direct trades for bronze players.

Seems the person sold the lot and moved the coins, it's sad that people will do this kind of thing.
    You must have gave the details out some way or logged into some sort of a phishing site with the details.... either that or someone you know who's computer you left your account on has robbed you.

First thing to do is change the password and security question.

Are you xbox or PS3?. If you're Xbox i'll throw you 5k you can use to buy a cheap team.

Yea xbox alrite im goin to leave it alone now till they get bac 2 me play abit of seaaons and that but thanks anyways.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Did you do anything dodgey yourself like give someone your details to give you a really expensive player like Messi or anything like that? Wouldnt be the first time someone did that sort of thing and then loses all their players.

Axwell wrote: »
    Did you do anything dodgey yourself like give someone your details to give you a really expensive player like Messi or anything like that? Wouldnt be the first time someone did that sort of thing and then loses all their players.

No thats the thing get them stupid messages all rite but never reply to them cant remember giving out details to anything

This is more like what I was hoping for when they announced legend cards
    https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/393084789508808704
    BXSEiH4IYAETXS9.jpg

Figo, Romario and Nedved added.

I have to get that Nedved card!!!!

This is more like what I was hoping for when they announced legend cards
    https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/393084789508808704
    BXSEiH4IYAETXS9.jpg

Figo, Romario and Nedved added.

I have to get that Nedved card!!!!

Super jealous of Xbox for getting these

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

I think my account has been hacked while I was on holiday. All 200,000 gone spent on 2 random bronzes. Haven't given details to anyone except a boards moderator, who i'm 99% sure didn't do it. Is there any way to get this and the players back? :( Really annoyed right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

I dunno why people give out there details for even if you trust the person 99.98%. Never do it!

Just got IF Ozil i screamed like a girl!!!

I also happen to have a regular Ozil if any anyones interested in a trade for the regular ozil pm me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Lads is it better to buy silver/gold packs, or individually look to sign players? Only starting off in ultimate team, have near enough to get a silver pack but was wondering whether I might be better off just buying a few players here and there?

Advertisement