Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

Hi Lads, I got a code in an email for a free gold pack but I don't play Ultimate team so I thought one of you might want it. I don't know if there are any terms attached to it. Anyway, first to PM gets it I suppose. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

Julez wrote: »
    Hi Lads, I got a code in an email for a free gold pack but I don't play Ultimate team so I thought one of you might want it. I don't know if there are any terms attached to it. Anyway, first to PM gets it I suppose. Cheers

baldshin was in first... Liamalone and deafroadrunner next in line.

Ive 335k on Xbox after a fire sale, going at a Boards Xmas special price.

Seasons or Clubs for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Im not sure this is the right place for this post but anyway. ...
    I'll be starting me FUT journey on Christmas morning on PS4 but can somebody clarify if the gameplay is the same in both FUT and manager mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

My brother just got a message from someone saying "**** you you lucky Noob" Frickin hilarious :D
    Shows that people in division 4 are as angry as they are in other leagues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

astonaidan wrote: »
    My brother just got a message from someone saying "**** you you lucky Noob" Frickin hilarious :D
    Shows that people in division 4 are as angry as they are in other leagues

I have found them worse in division one every second they seem to write to me ha.

I have found them worse in division one every second they seem to write to me ha.
    Ive never had anyone write to me :(, its like secondary school with the cool kids ignoring me all over again

Is there anyway for me to play against my brothers UT if we have our profiles on the same console

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

astonaidan wrote: »
    Is there anyway for me to play against my brothers UT if we have our profiles on the same console

if you don't have any of the same players, you could edit the squads so that you have your UT players on a team and play a match in kick off. Only other way is off a different PS/XBOX if you want to play for coins.

with my own brother, we make sure to not have any of the same players, and then we can edit the teams and do pink slips or for a set amount of coins

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Is it possible to add a player that not attached to a team? Either via creation or other?

Ie Keith Fahey to my sons Ultimate team :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Don't think so, Drogba wasn't added in when he signed for Galatasaray for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

What's pink slips?

Basically its a wager game but on a smaller scale than these youtube videos

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

9orf2Sn.jpg

o hell yes

Quick selling that would get ya more coins than iv ever made off a pack.

Got the brother fifa points for christmas, jammy heure got Ribery and Bale and is rolling in coins

Quick selling that would get ya more coins than iv ever made off a pack.

Got the brother fifa points for christmas, jammy heure got Ribery and Bale and is rolling in coins

Jesus Ribery goes for a sweet 1mill :O

Got 270k for Pedro IF

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭SweepTheLeg

I have over 400k but don't know what to do with it. I have a <10k team that keeps on winning in Div1 so no need to change it.

Maybe when TOTY is out and everyone drops in price I'll make an expensive team.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Used Lewandowski for the first time yesterday, hes unstoppable :D

AdamD wrote: »
    Used Lewandowski for the first time yesterday, hes unstoppable :D

I have him up front menez. The two of them are just insane together for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I have him up front menez. The two of them are just insane together for me.

How do you find Menez's passing and finishing? I know he is a good dribbler and pretty quick but what about the end product?

I have been toying with the idea of using him as a CAM in my ligue 1 team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,540 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Hi folks. FUT newbie here.

I'm trying to access the web app on the computer but it's saying I need to set up a security question and answer but I can't find how to do it.

Assuming the FUT security question is nothing to do with Origin how do I go about setting it up?

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

callaway92 wrote: »
    Hi folks. FUT newbie here.

I'm trying to access the web app on the computer but it's saying I need to set up a security question and answer but I can't find how to do it.

Assuming the FUT security question is nothing to do with Origin how do I go about setting it up?

Thanks
    Think you set that up on the console not the webapp.

Parawind wrote: »
    How do you find Menez's passing and finishing? I know he is a good dribbler and pretty quick but what about the end product?

I have been toying with the idea of using him as a CAM in my ligue 1 team.

this is the squad i use him in

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=iiUkDC0WnKGt6:ps3

tbh i wouldn't be the best dribbler but i found great for his passing and shooting. he could score from outside too. he was just usually in the right place at the right time

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

La Liga squad

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=dF3i3XB2nKGzg:ps3

Diego Costa my biggest expense at around £9k but the rest of the squad put together for less than £15k.

Boulders wrote: »
    La Liga squad

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=dF3i3XB2nKGzg:ps3

Diego Costa my biggest expense at around £9k but the rest of the squad put together for less than £15k.

Nice squad. I used Costa for some time before replacing with Benzema and really liked the improvement.

I'd also have a look at Sanchez for your RM/RW spot, top player can be gotten relatively cheap.

I also love Contrao for his pace at LB.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

God season 5 is really pissing me off.
    I'm absolutely hammering the other team in terms of possesson, passing, shots etc and still losing. So far its been all 4-3-3 (v3) that I'm coming up against.
    Seems to be a very defensive formation and break with pace...bunch of fúckers..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Is it possible to add a player that not attached to a team? Either via creation or other?

Ie Keith Fahey to my sons Ultimate team :D

Got a LOI 11 team, I was getting games against league 1 teams, A League teams and hodgepoge teams of a slightly better overall standard than me but in the last teams games I got an EPL team and a Seire A team.

Got beat 5-0 by the EPL team but got a 2-2 draw and should have beaten the Seire A team.

Was hoping Fats would be in it to add him to the team but it looks like I will have to do without him for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,540 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is there any basic strategy to FUT?

At the moment I still haven't played any online matches on FUT yet. Only playing those offline cups to try and build up my team which is taking a bit of patience but still is very enjoyable. 17-0-0 so far but that's playing the tournaments which have a set difficulty I think.

For players' fitness/contracts do you prefer buying bronze packs to build these up or do you buy them separately in the transfer market?

A few tips would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭SweepTheLeg

callaway92 wrote: »
    Is there any basic strategy to FUT?

At the moment I still haven't played any online matches on FUT yet. Only playing those offline cups to try and build up my team which is taking a bit of patience but still is very enjoyable. 17-0-0 so far but that's playing the tournaments which have a set difficulty I think.

For players' fitness/contracts do you prefer buying bronze packs to build these up or do you buy them separately in the transfer market?

A few tips would help.

Don't waste coins on packs. Gold contracts are only 200/250 on the market and last 18games if I'm not mistaken.

With player fitness, I have 2 teams which I rotate so never have to buy fitness cards. If you can't afford 2 teams, then just use your starter bronze players in a few offline games while your main team are resting on the bench.

How much coins do you have? And what's your team like? Im assuming not full gold yet. Oh and chemistry is important, make sure your players are on at least 9chem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Got him in a jumbo pack yesterday. :)

84TzkN.jpg

Advertisement